DOOM 3: BFG Edition - Trophy Guide & Roadmap

Harry94_

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give tips for every single level, only for the troubling spots. You have to remember though, veterans like you and me take things for granted that others may easily struggle with.

I remember when I could barely play SMB 1, much less get anywhere near beating it. These days, everything but world 8 seems trivial to me.

I don't give tips for every single level, only for the troubling spots. You have to remember though, veterans like you and me take things for granted that others may easily struggle with.

I remember when I could barely play SMB 1, much less get anywhere near beating it. These days, everything but world 8 seems trivial to me.

Lol, I don't know though. I guess it could help some people. Just felt it was more civilized to add a general list, but I guess if it's helpful it wouldn't hurt.

Also, I gave you a sub on YT because you're awesome for also getting Doom 3 Plat :D

Edited by Dark-Soldier2123

DOOM II: From Earth to Hell

Complete all levels in 'DOOM II: Hell on Earth' in single player

Do we have to complete the 2 secret levels: Wolfenstein and Keen in order to get this trophy?

No.

But it's shorter to cut "Industrial Zone" with the secret exit to "Wolfenstein" then go to "Suburbs" (in my opinion).

Complete all DOOM levels on 'Ultra-Violence' or higher in single player

Do we have to beat level 9 (secret levels) in ep1,2,3 and 4 in UV to achive this trophy?

thanks for the guide its very helpful!

Just beating the game dude lol. Beat all the episodes while playing on Ultra Violence, doesn't matter how.

I'm enjoying the game. Just playing it casually for my first run through. Huge step up from doom 1 and 2 lol. but like I said i was playing this game casually for my first run through, and the only trophy i was focusing on is the unarmed trophy. I just killed my 32nd zombie with my fist, no trophy. Is it because i'm on recruit? i been weakening them with the pistol, than finishing them off with fist.. Do i have to start the fight with fist, and kill him with fist? Anybody else have this problem with trophy or am i just doing it wrong? thanks.

I'm enjoying the game. Just playing it casually for my first run through. Huge step up from doom 1 and 2 lol. but like I said i was playing this game casually for my first run through, and the only trophy i was focusing on is the unarmed trophy. I just killed my 32nd zombie with my fist, no trophy. Is it because i'm on recruit? i been weakening them with the pistol, than finishing them off with fist.. Do i have to start the fight with fist, and kill him with fist? Anybody else have this problem with trophy or am i just doing it wrong? thanks.

I believe you got to kill them with fist only as I got the trophy no problem but I just killed them with using fist only, no other weapons to weaken them. I did it on recruit so difficulty has nothing to do with it.

I believe you got to kill them with fist only as I got the trophy no problem but I just killed them with using fist only, no other weapons to weaken them. I did it on recruit so difficulty has nothing to do with it.

I got it without looking for it.

it poped on my second playthrough when you first get the berserk item

(when you're swarmed by human zombies), so I guess it's cumulative, even if you start a whole new game...

question for those who got not a scratch. the trophy where you beat a level without taking any damage... are all you of you guys doing it delta 4 level? or any other better areas? Also, how hard was it? not how tedious was it to keep saving. but how hard was it to dodge everything and not get it? I dont really mind how "long" the level is. just the less guys the better. thanks

Edited by KimmyGibbler69

• Viper changed the title to DOOM 3: BFG Edition - Trophy Guide & Roadmap