Oak Island Help

Darth_Chaos007

I collected all the trinkets and now on Oak Island. The problem is that a couple of the lines are not lining up. I have no problem lining up the clues from the two rock areas but the ones that are not lining up are the ones view from the trees. They are clearly lined up but nothing is triggering for me. And I have watch the PowerPyx video guide and try to copy them but nothing. I like some help with this before I break my controller.

I collected all the trinkets and now on Oak Island. The problem is that a couple of the lines are not lining up. I have no problem lining up the clues from the two rock areas but the ones that are not lining up are the ones view from the trees. They are clearly lined up but nothing is triggering for me. And I have watch the PowerPyx video guide and try to copy them but nothing. I like some help with this before I break my controller.

If you can't figure it out using powerpyx's video guides than I don't know what to tell ya. He makes the best out there IMO. One of the circles is bigger than the other 2 so line up the big circle with the bigger object and rotate until you get it right

If you can't figure it out using powerpyx's video guides than I don't know what to tell ya. He makes the best out there IMO. One of the circles is bigger than the other 2 so line up the big circle with the bigger object and rotate until you get it right

It is a bug, not his fault. I had encountered the same situation, no matter how I move, it just didn't trigger:mad:. I had to quit the game and re-enter, then everything worked.