Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
looking for 5 other players who want to do the online trophies for this game.

If interested send me a msg.

My PSN-ID = WHITE-WOLF1980

I sent you a message and I'll can help you. Does anyone know when the best time to play online is? I'm in the California and nobody was on at 7-9PM.

Hello

I was suppose to be in the group that Jmac did the 6 Player Trophy Last Night (8-21-13) If anybody else needs it and is available Tonight 9pm Eastern USA Time. I might have two others able to join in so I might just need 1 player or 2

ADD TROPHYDAD

1- Trophydad

2- Jmac

3- Asilent

4-

5-

6-

Hello

I was suppose to be in the group that Jmac did the 6 Player Trophy Last Night (8-21-13) If anybody else needs it and is available Tonight 9pm Eastern USA Time. I might have two others able to join in so I might just need 1 player or 2

ADD TROPHYDAD

1- Trophydad

2- Jmac

3- Asilent

4-

5-

6-

Dj you know I have your back for this.

Snake & Snacky & Augustus & G.....Great to hook up with you last night, glad it came through for all of us. We made very quick work of it for all 15 matches....think total time spent was under an hour....

Snake & Snacky & Augustus & G.....Great to hook up with you last night, glad it came through for all of us. We made very quick work of it for all 15 matches....think total time spent was under an hour....

Yes, I was surprised at how quick it was. If I'm online I'll help with 6 player stuff tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for boosters

I'm in the UK, helped boost the first game as part of a 6 person team aswell so i am familiar with the controls and game, not finished the campaigns but done the US one want to get the online out of the way asap

Message/add me on here or psn but please mention this game in the message so i know what you're adding me for :)