Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by TheNukes

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got the game so I'll be available for the two six player trophies. I'm usually on between 7-8pm GMT. Not sure how much help that'll be to anyone else.

A little trick I learnt from the previous game for these kinds of trophies was to open a public lobby with a friend and either one of you get nine kills ( we did first to ten ). Then, wait for the lobby to fill up to the desired number and then get your last kill which ends that game. I did this with a friend and it only took two games for the cracking good show trophy. It may not work every time, but it may be easier than trying to get six people in the same place at the same time.

Anyway, hope to catch some of you online!:D

Looks like we got the 6 if fido and kuhn are ready to go. I'd suggest doing this soon as possible. I can boost most times over the weekend and also friday nights.

Will see if Figma gets a delivery tomorrow and if not I will grab em. Trying to set it up for Saturday 1pm EST/6pm UK time. I'll be in touch with everyone to confirm.

Edited by TheNukes

unfortunately i wasnt able to make the boost on the time and date stated, i still need a group of people to get the last 2 trophies for the plat online, i can help anyone that needs to boost kills. add me online psn- nyczfinest4prez

if any of you guys that already got them could help that would be greatly appreciated, a matter of 5 minutes is all i need and i can stay to help anyone that needs help as well!

****UPDATE****

after i missed the boost id like to thank the following people for comming back to help me get the last 2 trophies i needed when they were already done, TheNukes, stedaman333, dark_imperium, schumivsmassa67, dansussex, it couldnt have be done without you all thank u very much!

***as of monday dec 31, i will no longer have this game and will no longer be playing or boosting this game, it will be given away as a gift to a family member.**

Edited by NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for some help with Multiplayer Ace, Multiplayer Veteran, USN & IJN officer trophies please. I'm usually on between 7-8pm GMT but can get on later if it makes things easier. Just need a little notice.

Thanks for reading and hope to to hear from some of you soon. Just message me on PSN saying A.C. Boosting.

Cheers!

Game has been completed now so I'm not available for boosting on this one.

Edited by Fido996

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...