Ad-Hoc Trophy Boosting Thread

Usuyami

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Midlands of England - Leicester but can travel abit. Just PM me on PSN if anyone is interested.

I agree with everyone here that this is possibly the worst trophy ever, along with the 3 diamonds for Plants vs zombies and that eyetoy I had to by for a burnout trophy!!!

With this being free on PSN+ there must be a few people that are going for the plat!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
if anyone has tekken x SF, does it work with ps3's ad-hoc party? i used the ad-hoc party to play monter hunter on the psp. would be good to know if it works with vita while playing a vita game.

I don't think Ad-Hoc party works with Vita games, only PSP games played through Vita.

Edited by farsight2000

Well, I downloaded Street Fighter x Tekken for the Vita due to it being free on Plus. Didn't know about this trophy...*sigh* lol, never heard of such. An Ad Hoc trophy. Unfortunately, no one I know has a Vita, and if in-person is the only way to obtain this trophy, then I'm more than game, pun intended.

If anyone on here is near Wildwood, FL, please get in contact with me (PSN: MegaMacX). We'll unlock this tricky trophy and beat Capcom at their own game. ;)

Edited by MegaMacX