A.I. Players are dumb as $€*%!

Has anyone else noticed how bad the A.I. Players are in a single player game? It's like they go out of their way to run into enemies! It makes boss fights nearly impossible. Unless there is a secret weapon or power up system that I've neglected to read about I find the single player game very frustrating and I feel I overpaid on this game and it was only $1.25!

To be honest I haven't tried multiplayer yet, but I'm not sure how much that will fix with this mess of a game.

I found Zombie Apocalypse 2 to be much better than this in every way and I thought that was a bit poor when compared to the great Dead Nation.

• 1 month later...

Yea, AI is pretty terrible. I managed to complete single player campaign solo and also the car chase with more than 75% health... interesting how the second one gave people trouble. I actually got it first go. On the first car level, I kept the gun on at all times and held it behind the car. Most enemies spawned there so I didnt really need the AI too much.

Anyway, AI was pretty bad... made very poor decisions a lot of the time. Still, satisfying getting through it :)