89 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta give it a 6. Maybe everyone giving it 2 and 3s are a lot younger than I am and have better reaction time. The songs Sadistic Music Factory and Negaposi Continues on Hard difficulty took me way too much time. I knew how to beat them, and knew what buttons you have to push and when, but my brain just couldn't make the connections to actually do it.

edit: after putting 100+ hours into this game on the PS3, I'm gonna get it for the Vita when it comes to NA, and I expect it to be a 2/10 for me now.

Edited by Bsfoerwgho

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you have a song you can easily perfect everytime the grind is very minimal.

My favorite songs were "MMORPG Addict's Anthem" and "Remote Controller"

Perfects on hard with 4x multiplier will give you 130k+ points each time and they are very easy. It took less than two hours to do Module Collector.

2/10 game, 10-20 hour plat if somewhat skilled

Edited by Somnia

• 3 weeks later...

I'd say it's around 4/10, since it isn't that difficult at all. It only requires a lot of time, since you need to complete the songs on normal and hard mode, get all the loading screen pictures, get all the affinity with the Vocaloids and need to grind for Diva Points in order to buy everything you need.

However, if there's one song you're really good at on hard mode and you can complete it with the mega survival buff then even grinding will be really easy, since you'll get a lot of DP after completing it, especially if you score an excellent.

One more thing, you need to watch all the videos of the songs but just go do something else and just play the videos and before you know it you're already done.

• 2 months later...

2/10 for me.

Nothing hard in this one and grinding was practically nonexistent for me, since I started to use challenge items almost from the start.

After finishing the hard mode the leftover grinding was absorbed in my attempts to Perfect a few songs and when I finally did it, I had a lot of points.

The hardest trophy for me was to get all pictures in the gallery =)

2/10 for me.

Nothing hard in this one and grinding was practically nonexistent for me, since I started to use challenge items almost from the start.

After finishing the hard mode the leftover grinding was absorbed in my attempts to Perfect a few songs and when I finally did it, I had a lot of points.

The hardest trophy for me was to get all pictures in the gallery =)

Pretty much the same for me, plus any grinding doesn't feel like a pain when it's actually fun to do.

So 2/10. Would definitely be higher if you had to pass Extreme as well. (One day I'll pass the last few... maybe :rolleyes:)

• 1 month later...

Im giving it a 5, because im a Rythm-Game dyslexic (is that writen right?) :D

"Negaposi Continues" was Hard on Normal and Hard, but resting and

trying it another day worked like a charm for me. (3hrs alone for that song,not bad)

And i used "Help items" on Songs i had some problems.

Took me about 55-60 hrs. to get Platin, do the lacking

Skill to get Perfects on higher Diffs. to grind Diva Points.

My fav. Songs are: "Remote Controll(er"?), "Secret Police",

"Kagamine Flower Fight" and "Tokyo Teddy Bear" ;)

I hate that "Nyanyanyanya" Song(?) :mad:

Project Diva f 2nd is already Pre-Orderd from play-asia, can't wait. :dance:

Edited by CanIreallybetheHero

• 2 weeks later...

I voted 3.

Just got the plat, took about 33 hours. I earned 3.5mil DP.

I didn't have too much trouble with the songs on hard, a couple songs took a couple tries. I didn't start using the challenge bonuses until after I cleared both normal and hard.

Also, the only real grinding I had to do was for the DP to buy all of the modules. Raising affinity was really easy, most of it is earned by doing all of the events.

All in all, a great game and I look forward to the next!

• 3 weeks later...

I've never played these games before. However I do have plenty of rhythm game experience with non-controller rhythm games and have beaten Parappa the Rapper.

I would give it a maximum of 2/10. I passed Negaposi Continues on my second try on hard, and the first try was a 78.3 RP. Sadistic Music Factory took me one try. Grinding isn't hard, nor are any of the other trophies.

I also have perfected MMORPG Anthem after buying the game on Monday and playing it for the first time on Saturday, so I'm just probably using other rhythm game skills.

• 3 weeks later...

Voted 3.

Negaposi Continues on hard took some practice the first time round, but after I got the Platinum I went back to it and beat it first time - guess the practice and experience grinding out Diva points really paid off!

Getting all the Diva points you need doesn't take that long either; as others have said if you find a song you're good at and use the 4x challenge item, you can really rack up the points quickly.

A very enjoyable game indeed :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Also voted a 3.

After I got better at this game, the platinum was a 2 to me, a few last songs on Hard were tough but that's all, not to mention they become much easier if you decide to use the right items. However, I managed to get through all other songs without using the healing items even once and I am no pro at music games. I voted 3 because at first the game can be really hard and not everyone might get good at it quite as easily. I remember after I tried the demo for the first time I couldn't believe the platinum was rated so low when even normal mode gave me some troubles. I think 3 is a fair vote considering all of that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

3/10 - Seltox hit the nail on the head

[spoiler=4395498656546]

3/10

Most of the trophies are related to buying things with DP, which you gain even when you fail a song (even if it is a tiny amount) so those are just time consuming (and not too bad when you have a song that you're good at. I grinded DP with a song I could perfect about 20% of the time on Hard, with the 4x multiplier challenge. ~60,000 DP for a good pass, and ~120,000 for a perfect).

The only skill-related trophies are for completing every song on normal, hard & a single song on expert. Normal should be easy for anyone at all, and most songs on hard shouldn't pose too much of a challenge for most - and thankfully you only need to pass a single extreme song, and although SOME extreme songs are just ridiculous (*Cough*Sadistic Music Factory*cough*) a few are just as easy as the more difficult hard ones.

Not a difficult platinum - requires a little grinding, but it's actually very enjoyable grinding. I didn't even consider it 'grinding' as I was just enjoying playing the game. My big issue was spending HOURS going in and out of the song list to unlock ONE FINAL PIECE OF DAMN ART.

3/10

Much easier than I anticipated. I managed to pass most songs on first try, even on hard. Only Negaposi Continues, Unhappy Refrain and Sadistic Music Factory gave me some trouble on hard, but I managed to pass them without help items anyway.

Raising each character's affinity level and seeing all events were a grind to me, since I wasn't really interested in anything but the rhythm game. 'Art Collection' and seeing all the sketchbook events were a bit too random for my taste.

• 1 month later...

Hard to rate. Even though the scoring is lot stricter than it was on the second PSP game Project Diva F is still one of the easiest rhythm games there are.

But there are two songs that can be annoying to clear on hard. The infamous one is the "Negaposi Continues" which i too struggled to clear and i probably tried it 20-30 times until i changed my tactic and cleared it on the first try.

I basically changed from really trying to be spot on to just pressing the buttons really fast to beat that song and it did the trick.

So i don't know. This game can be 6/10 thanks to "Negaposi Continues" (though it really depends on how you tackle the song and how fast your fingers really are) but overall it's more like 4.