007 Legends Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

kfree7

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those people who are in need of help of completing the MP trophies for 007 legends, lets meet up online to complete them on Sunday (11/4/12) 4pm Eastern Time (for those of you who are in different time zones, please account for the time difference)

Reply to this thread and I will keep updating the list...Thank You:applause:

1.) KICKASZ

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

For those people who are in need of help of completing the MP trophies for 007 legends, lets meet up online to complete them on Sunday (11/4/12) 4pm Eastern Time (for those of you who are in different time zones, please account for the time difference)

Reply to this thread and I will keep updating the list...Thank You:applause:

1.) KICKASZ

2.)XimFlorin gmt+1

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

Done with online boosting.

I want to thank all the people.

Kfree, Kromagg, Saintdave, Mad jl333, SHARPSHOOTER693, morell47, The-Jazzarama, The airplane, Wyldgunman, Sarahb21 (Very funny girl) and maaaany more guys.

Nice experience singing james bond themes by headset. lol

If some of the people that already help each other still need help, contact me by mp.

see ya! :)

Done with online boosting.

I want to thank all the people.

Kfree, Kromagg, Saintdave, Mad jl333, SHARPSHOOTER693, morell47, The-Jazzarama, The airplane, Wyldgunman, Sarahb21 (Very funny girl) and maaaany more guys.

Nice experience singing james bond themes by headset. lol

If some of the people that already help each other still need help, contact me by mp.

see ya! :)

Congrat on getting all the mp trophies Jim. We'll do it again next time.

My PSN ID is Haas14 and I'm on EST.

I'm looking for other people to boost the online trophies that involve doing specific things during certain types of matches. Particularly, I am hoping to boost the Escalation mode and Bomb Defuse trophies. Add me if you are interested in boosting.