HUT Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

olilord

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by FootballPsycho

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone.

I'm looking for someone with the complete Vaxjo set on NHL 12 that I can trade with. (Any other complete set can do to..)

In return I'll do what I can to help with other trophies in NHL 13 or NHL 12.

Add me on PSN: RuFu87

I'm looking for someone who is willing to give me a win to complete the playoffs. I have three just need one more as soon as possible... I'm willing to trade away whatever pucks I have left 8k'ish

PSN= excellent29

EDIT; I can trade away a full set for someone who gives me a quick amateur playoff win. I gave the full set to my buddy who boosted my three playoff wins, he was tired at the end and said he will give it back to me tomorrow. So I'll be able to trade away the full set sometime tomorrow.

EDIT2; Nevermind. I got it, a friend of mine who was online helped me out for just under 10k pucks. I'm done with HUT. Whooooo!

Edited by eXcElLeNt29

oh snap, i lost my frist game...

tip for everybody else, you can lose your first game and try again if you dont leave hut between. I tried 3 times and after that leaved hut, and when i came back it said im not allowed to enter playoffs...

Edited by raimo666

oh snap, i lost my frist game...

tip for everybody else, you can lose your first game and try again if you dont leave hut between. I tried 3 times and after that leaved hut, and when i came back it said im not allowed to enter playoffs...

you get 3 no matter what... once you lose 3 times its over... you can leave hut whenever you want and still comeback and play

i need 2 more wins... if you help me out i can do the same for you or help you with any other trophies you need

Edited by karmamachine

you get 3 no matter what... once you lose 3 times its over... you can leave hut whenever you want and still comeback and play

i need 2 more wins... if you help me out i can do the same for you or help you with any other trophies you need

are the players you play in the finals also people who have won 3 games or is it just that you need to win 4 online games in a row?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Looking for someone to help me boost some playoff wins so I can win a playoff tournament. I don't have a lot to offer (1000 pucks) but am willing to give all the pucks I get from the wins and I also have all of the Florida panthers with the exception of 3 players (kulikov, Campbell, barch) which can help if you're going for the complete set trophy.

I'm willing to also help next month if you help me get the trophy this month. I'm good for it and I'll even play some games throughout the month and throw some pucks your way if you help.

Please add me if you're willing to help me out: PAQ-F.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Looking to make and win for February's playoffs. I have the entire Florida Panthers team and will gladly trade you rare players for nothing (really) to help get the full team trophy for any help with this. I also have a dummy account to help you boost too.

PSN: psh8989

Mention NHL 13 HUT and I'll add you.

Hey guys,

Looking to make and win for February's playoffs. I have the entire Florida Panthers team and will gladly trade you rare players for nothing (really) to help get the full team trophy for any help with this. I also have a dummy account to help you boost too.

PSN: psh8989

Mention NHL 13 HUT and I'll add you.

psh8989, you rock. I am kind of new to NHL 13 and put off HUT so far but I would LOVE to take you up on your offer. How does this work? You trade me the Panthers for my start-up team and then we trade back? Just let me know and thanks again for your kind offer!

My psn is djb5f and I will add you (or you add me).

EDIT - I have a dummy user btw, to help boost your wins. Not sure what to do with HUT, do I need to get it to a certain state (mainly Panthers?) before you trade and can you trade the whole team?

Edited by djb5f

for the next playoffs (february) I will have 3 teams to loose ( 3 times each = 9 total )

I can help any 2 ppl from ps3t ( 4 wins for the trophy ). I need HUT pucks, full set of ANY team (for the trophy), rare NJ players will do either, trying to save up pucks for Kovalchuk and Parise xD.

pm me if interested, psn id: XSandr1980

Edited by J@50N

for the next playoffs (february) I will have 3 teams to loose ( 3 times each = 9 total )

I can help any 2 ppl from ps3t ( 4 wins for the trophy ). I need HUT pucks, full set of ANY team (for the trophy), rare NJ players will do either, trying to save up pucks for Kovalchuk and Parise xD.

pm me if interested, psn id: XSandr1980

Hey J@5on, I will add you too and look to help out. I don't have a whole lot to offer yet as I am new to HUT but hopefully will have something soon.

I saw something somewhere that you have to be in the Top 60% to qualify for the monthly tourney. Is that hard to do? And this only based on an online single game leaderboard to determine who is eligible?

Another question. What is the best way to get the bulk of the roster for Complete Set - I imagine it would be from auction house, right? And the way to earn pucks is to win/play games or to complete NHL Live Honda Moments. And to make a profit but buying low/selling high. Anything else?

Have anyone encountered this problem for HUT where you can't find your boosting partner? psh8989 and i have been try for probably about 2hrs or so and we haven't seen each other. And occasionally we find the same stranger... Tried searching on entry and elite tournament as well as play now, no signs... anyone one have a clue?

ps; Anyone want to try and hut boost?