Borderlands 2 - Trophy Guide & Road Map (+ Challenge & Mission Guide)

Vuule

For the challenge and higher level loot I'd like to enter uvhm but when it comes to trophy hunting is it necessary to enter uvhm? Good move or bad? I'm playing the handsome collection.

There's no reason to go any higher than True Vault Hunter mode when going for the 100%, unless you're either desperately short on XP for the Lv50 trophy or are an uber fan of the game and want a massively increased challenge. When it comes to the Raid Bosses, just earn some high level gear in TVHM then return to Normal mode and 1 shot everything.

For the challenge and higher level loot I'd like to enter uvhm but when it comes to trophy hunting is it necessary to enter uvhm? Good move or bad? I'm playing the handsome collection.

Don't think anything outside more higher loot for the Decked Out trophy is needed in UVHM.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I rarely play co op so I don't know if this is a glitch or normal, I joined a friend's game and later after I'd left I checked my mission log and I had a level 61 fun and sun quest from the wam bam island pack in there mostly completed. All that was left was the final check box. My character is level 80 and so was his so why did I have his progress from that old mission? We didn't even go to wam bam in the play session. I finished the mission on my own and got an on level reward but I find it strange that in my game I skipped most of the mission. I thought in your own game you got the option to skip completely or play from the start.

8 minutes ago, ChrisDMFv2 said:

I thought in your own game you got the option to skip completely or play from the start.

That is what's supposed to happen but it doesn't always kick in :(. Co-op has always been iffy in these games and it's because of these problems why I always backup my saves before joining a friend so I have a fail safe in case of problems.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

• Viper changed the title to Borderlands 2 - Trophy Guide & Road Map (+ Challenge & Mission Guide)