Freezing Problems

a3069namebke

I had this game for about 2 years, and I found someone to boost this with, so I wanted to knock any easy trophies out of the way 1st. I did this about last week, and I had no freezing problems.

Today, I popped in the game, and I couldn't connect to online (at the main menu) without it freezing on me. I couldn't even press the XMB in game or else itd freeze. Finally, I kept freezing at the main menu, without pressing anything.

What can I do, so I am able to play this game online or off?

Yep I deleted that and reinstalled it. I also selected cancel at the prompt to connect to EA Nation. I connected thru "Browse-a-spot" backed out of it, and when I went to my invites to accept one, it froze.

I get online freezing, but menu freezing is bizarre.

Edit: I can't play the game period. My PS3 keeps freezing at the main menu all the time now. I can be pressing nothing, and it happens. I bought another copy, and the same result occurs. I don't know what's going on here.

I definetly think it has something to do with EA Nation. When I don't connect, the game is fine. The second, I connect, there's trouble! Is there a solution to playing online? I had this with another Black Box game, NFS: Undercover.

Edited by a3069namebke

• 1 year later...

Clearly this is a OLD thread but I've had the exact same issue as the OP since 2012

I've had the game since day 1 and used to always play it till the freezing started happening all the time.

I recently tried to play it again to help friends online and still freezes haha

It pisses me off so much! I can't even play my favorite game -_-

I've deleted all game save data and game utility data. Got online ONE time last night wit no problems. Fired the game back up today and started freezing again. FML idk why this happens?

Clearly this is a OLD thread but I've had the exact same issue as the OP since 2012

I've had the game since day 1 and used to always play it till the freezing started happening all the time.

I recently tried to play it again to help friends online and still freezes haha

It pisses me off so much! I can't even play my favorite game -_-

I've deleted all game save data and game utility data. Got online ONE time last night wit no problems. Fired the game back up today and started freezing again. FML idk why this happens?

All that is listed in the roadmap of the trophy guide. Check there instead. And post, if none of the possible solutions resolve the issue.Link to guide in signature.

Your answer is listed either in warning/online problem subsection

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666