Sonic Adventure 3

Skyprisoner

318349_224161714299876_7107972_n.jpg

“If many people really really want it…then perhaps”, Takashi Iizuka

How would you like a Sonic Adventure 3?

Where you got to play with sonic and his friends through a wide variety of stages, each character with their own story and all stories connected into a bigger picture.

Each character had their own kinds of levels, like Knuckles' and Rouge's treasure hunting levels.

Where you could take a break from running through stages and releasing the animals you got when destroying eggman's robots in the chao garden, where you could feed and raise your chao.

Many people enjoyed these things in Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 and are happy with these remakes, and many also wish that Sonic Team releases this new title.

According to Iizuka, Sonic Adventure 3 is a possibility but there are not plans for it. It's unlikely. BUT! If many people want it, then it becomes more likely to happen.

“If many people really really want it…then perhaps”, Takashi Iizuka

A facebook (fan made) page has been created for this purpose, to show Sonic Team how much we support this idea. It got my "like" and I hope it gets yours.

https://www.facebook.com/SonicAdventure3

Little by little we can make a difference.

Source: Iizuka Speaks of Sonic Adventure 3…Sort Of | TSSZ News

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a first day buy for me. To me, Sonic Adventure 2 still is the best 3D sonic so far, I put so many freakin hours into it and can't wait to do it again, bye life!

I also heard that Sega is might be thinking about an SA3... who knows, maybe they are already working on it as there isn't any new sonic announced yet.. the last real sonic was 'Sonic Unleashed' as Generations was only there to celebrate the Anniversary with a mixture of oldstyle and the new style.

I hope it will be released.

It would be a first day buy for me. To me, Sonic Adventure 2 still is the best 3D sonic so far, I put so many freakin hours into it and can't wait to do it again, bye life!

I also heard that Sega is might be thinking about an SA3... who knows, maybe they are already working on it as there isn't any new sonic announced yet.. the last real sonic was 'Sonic Unleashed' as Generations was only there to celebrate the Anniversary with a mixture of oldstyle and the new style.

I hope it will be released.

I agree with you 100%. These are my favorite Sonic games. Not only very fun to play but also quite challenging.

I hope you're right about they thinking about SA3. I'd buy as soon as it got out as well.

I never played Sonic Unleashed. I didn't like the trailer. I might get Sonic Generations though. But it's not a priority.

I agree with you 100%. These are my favorite Sonic games. Not only very fun to play but also quite challenging.

I hope you're right about they thinking about SA3. I'd buy as soon as it got out as well.

I never played Sonic Unleashed. I didn't like the trailer. I might get Sonic Generations though. But it's not a priority.

I wouldn't support it. if it was released earlier then yea

I hate the idea but sonic adventure 2 was a fan favorite.

people only want it cuz they're bored and want a new sequel. I on the other hand wouldnt mind if we got a new sonic, non-sequel related.

I like Sonic the Hedgehog but hated the loading and bosses. I would like a

combination of 2006 with Sonic Adventure 2, and with all Crush 40 songs.

I wouldn't support it. if it was released earlier then yea

I hate the idea but sonic adventure 2 was a fan favorite.

people only want it cuz they're bored and want a new sequel. I on the other hand wouldnt mind if we got a new sonic, non-sequel related.

I like Sonic the Hedgehog but hated the loading and bosses. I would like a

combination of 2006 with Sonic Adventure 2, and with all Crush 40 songs.

If you mean to take the styles of storytelling and gameplay from the Adventure series, and add in a fresh story, like 2006 had, I agree 100% - but how is that not Sonic Adventure 3? SA3 can take place after the events of Sonic Generations; it's the format that makes the Adventure series so great compared to other games, not when in it takes place in Sonic's timeline.

Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 kinda is Sonic Adventure 3, strange story, same type of gameplay, alot of characters playable among other things that make it a close SA3.

It just doesn't have the name in it.

I know the big fail that was Sonic 2006, it could be good but it was rushed and Sega almost destroyed Sonic with that game.

About a true SA3, i would love that to happen, love Sonic Adventure 2 gameplay for sonic games (at least in 3D), never was a fan of the car controls of Sonic Unleashed.

But if its ever made please dont make useless characters, Big the Cat is afwul, make Knuckles fun to play and not boring.

I would like only 4 playable characters with somewhat unique gameplay, Sonic, Tails Knuckles and maybe Eggman, Shadow or a new character since they love to make new characters for each SA.

If they decide to do this game I hope they give us at least 5-6 characters.

I agree with Flames about the useless characters like Big. I always like playing as a new character, but Sonic has enough characters and many of them have only been on one game or something. Tails and Knuckles had to be included then.

I'd love to play as Rouge again. I'd like to play again as Shadow, but he's dead. I don't want to play as Eggman. He's supposed to be the boss. I never played solo as Cream either and if it's a sonic adventure they need to have a chao garden. Cream could introduce us to the garden. Or maybe she could be the only playable character in the garden, since she owns two chao. I like Amy and her hammer too, but that would be many girls in one game about a blue speed-loving hedgehog.

I'd like to see fights against robot clones of the heroes.

I hope they give us this game and I trust they'll do a good job, whatever it is they come up with :)

If they decide to do this game I hope they give us at least 5-6 characters.

I agree with Flames about the useless characters like Big. I always like playing as a new character, but Sonic has enough characters and many of them have only been on one game or something. Tails and Knuckles had to be included then.

I'd love to play as Rouge again. I'd like to play again as Shadow, but he's dead. I don't want to play as Eggman. He's supposed to be the boss. I never played solo as Cream either and if it's a sonic adventure they need to have a chao garden. Cream could introduce us to the garden. Or maybe she could be the only playable character in the garden, since she owns two chao. I like Amy and her hammer too, but that would be many girls in one game about a blue speed-loving hedgehog.

I'd like to see fights against robot clones of the heroes.

I hope they give us this game and I trust they'll do a good job, whatever it is they come up with :)

I would like a combination of SA2's epic stages, songs, characters, power ups, boss fights, chao garden with 2006's graphics, silver, and free roam. I hated everything else n 2006. I would also enjoy references to past characters. and a big ass statue of shadow somewhere in the game in memory of his death. the legendary military project.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing those characters that rarely appear as playable. (Cream, Silver, team chaotix members). Since Shadow died, it would probably be some sort of rivalry between Sonic and Silver. Or a new hedgehog, perhaps?

I just hope Eggman isn't a playble character because's he's supposed to be the villain. I don't like it when he helps Sonic and his friends on anything.

Chao garden is a must have.

Well I hate to say it but I think Sonic 06 was an attempt at an Adventure 3 :p but I have a feeling that the constant talk of an SA3 over the past few years has struck a chord with Sonic Team and I wouldn't be surprised if if happens within the next couple of years. I also think that after the success of Generations, there's reason to be optimistic about a potential SA3. I think it's inevitable now and I won't be surprised if we hear an announcement within a year.

(I'm quite drunk, I may have been repeating myself haha):eek:

Well I hate to say it but I think Sonic 06 was an attempt at an Adventure 3 :p but I have a feeling that the constant talk of an SA3 over the past few years has struck a chord with Sonic Team and I wouldn't be surprised if if happens within the next couple of years. I also think that after the success of Generations, there's reason to be optimistic about a potential SA3. I think it's inevitable now and I won't be surprised if we hear an announcement within a year.

lmao u are!. sonic team should do it for 20th anniversary

I know, that's why I wanted to play Sonic 06, but now with all the negative feedback I'd rather not. I'm also positive about us getting a Sonic Adventure 3 in the near future. It would be so cool and I wouldn't think twice before buying it :D

SA1 and SA2 were a huge success, Sonic Team would do well on continuing the series.

lmao u are!. sonic team should do it for 20th anniversary

That was last year, dude... Sonic Generations was the celebration of those 20 years.

I know, that's why I wanted to play Sonic 06, but now with all the negative feedback I'd rather not. I'm also positive about us getting a Sonic Adventure 3 in the near future. It would be so cool and I wouldn't think twice before buying it :D

SA1 and SA2 were a huge success, Sonic Team would do well on continuing the series.

That was last year, dude... Sonic Generations was the celebration of those 20 years.

thought it was 15th. maybe for 25th

Sonic 2006 is a complete and total failure. There is nothing to keep from it, not even Silver which I think is kind of a dull character compared to Shadow (I compared them because they are supposed to be Sonic's conterparts).

I would like a SA3 like this:

- with mainly Sonic style stages with Sonic AND Shadow (and not crappy Shadow levels from Sonic 06) with them being a mix between SA2 and Sonic Unleashed

- some stages for the other characters: flying style for Tails, combat and exploration for Knuckles but not hunting, hunting annoyed me to no end as fishing did back in SA1, and shoot them up level with Omega would be great.

- open world IS NOT a necessity, OK with a hub(s) but not open world

- Super Sonic in all stage IS a must have, but only if it is like Sonic Colors and all Genesis Super Sonic, because Super Sonic in Sonic Generation sucks big time

This would be my perfect SA3.

I would like a SA3 like this:

- with mainly Sonic style stages with Sonic AND Shadow (and not crappy Shadow levels from Sonic 06) with them being a mix between SA2 and Sonic Unleashed

- some stages for the other characters: flying style for Tails, combat and exploration for Knuckles but not hunting, hunting annoyed me to no end as fishing did back in SA1, and shoot them up level with Omega would be great.

- open world IS NOT a necessity, OK with a hub(s) but not open world

- Super Sonic in all stage IS a must have, but only if it is like Sonic Colors and all Genesis Super Sonic, because Super Sonic in Sonic Generation sucks big time

Sonic Unleashed doesn't get enough credit. Those day levels are pretty much as fast-paced as anything, ever. That's what Sonic's all about to me. But yeah, I want those kinds of things, too. I like hunting all right, but Knuckles needs more than just that. It can get old.

I think an open world would be horrible in a Sonic game. Did someone suggest an open world?

Shadow levels from Sonic 06) with them being a mix between SA2 and Sonic Unleashed.

Sonic unleashed was in 2008. after Sonic 06 so it can't copy wat wasn't yet around.

Sonic Unleashed doesn't get enough credit. Those day levels are pretty much as fast-paced as anything, ever. That's what Sonic's all about to me. But yeah, I want those kinds of things, too. I like hunting all right, but Knuckles needs more than just that. It can get old.

I think an open world would be horrible in a Sonic game. Did someone suggest an open world?

I suggested it. I like 06 but the loading screen did me in.

• 2 weeks later...