EASHL Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

djhmetfan2

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by FootballPsycho

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for at least three people or five total interested in boosting the legend card with the way it was said in the 'quickest way to get legend card' thread seen bellow. I will not be joining a club(I already play with a group) but looking to boost it in the online lobbies.

I'm looking to get this done sometime soon, if possible. If your interested please add 'excellent29' and we can get started once we get four total.

Thanks!

EDIT; I got two people who added me, so looking for one more and we can set up a private lobby and start to work on the legend upgrading when everyone is online.

Edited by eXcElLeNt29

I'm looking to boost savior with another club. It's the last trophy I need and just want to be done with it. Just need to find another club that would be game to boost it. Let me know. I have a complete set for HUT I would be willing to trade for help with this.

if anyone is looking for a team to play some eashl games or get trophies send me a message... my buddies just moved and don't have internet at the moment so im down some players and would like to get in some team games

add: NathanCrom and i'll send you an invite (msg "eashl" in your request)