Serious problem

sebo939

So i completed all mission in Bowa Seko region by the buddies way and now i have to go to UFFL Headquarters. The problem is that door is locked in i don't know what is goin on. I heared about save glitch but this happend often on Xbox and when i played this for the first time i didn't have the problem, of course i have save before the missions but i dont' want to do them again. Is there any other way??

Edited by sebo939

• 3 years later...

OMG just happened the same to me today!! I was so pissed...... I had collected all the diamonds, did all secondary missions, drove all over that damn map, just completed the last of the faction missions in Bowa-Seko and when I eagerly rushed to UFLL headquarter to go on with the last part of the story.... that F**Kn door was unrealistically closed, I mean CLOSED!!! Silence all around! I was like WTH this is ridiculous! :eek:

I started looking for an explanation on the net about this kinda bad joke and when I read other people complaining about the same thing forcing them to start over, I really wanted to throw everything out of the window :rant:

Fortunately, as I reloaded my very last save and went back to the headquarter everything was ok again, with door open and people inside giving me the next mission. My save was not corrupted after all, such a relief :yay:

OMG just happened the same to me today!! I was so pissed...... I had collected all the diamonds, did all secondary missions, drove all over that damn map, just completed the last of the faction missions in Bowa-Seko and when I eagerly rushed to UFLL headquarter to go on with the last part of the story.... that F**Kn door was unrealistically closed, I mean CLOSED!!! Silence all around! I was like WTH this is ridiculous! :eek:

I started looking for an explanation on the net about this kinda bad joke and when I read other people complaining about the same thing forcing them to start over, I really wanted to throw everything out of the window :rant:

Fortunately, as I reloaded my very last save and went back to the headquarter everything was ok again, with door open and people inside giving me the next mission. My save was not corrupted after all, such a relief :yay:

Glad you were able to finish the game by reloading an old save, but I've both heard and had the experience of old saves not fixing the problem and having to start a New Game.