Need help finding extra health / power nodes

DarqueDragon

Throughout the game, there are spots where you can use doubloons to purchase an extra heart or an extra power (yellow) node. Does anyone know of maps that show the locations of these things?

I am using videos to find the Mark of the Gods and, during the videos for Sky - Mist-Shrouded Forest, the player has 9 hearts, which I have, but he also has 6 power nodes. I only have 3, and the videos don't show where the others are.

Does anyone know of videos or maps to show these locations? I tried looking for videos, but I can't remember what the game refers to the yellow circles under the hearts as, so I have no idea what to search for.

• 2 weeks later...
Throughout the game, there are spots where you can use doubloons to purchase an extra heart or an extra power (yellow) node. Does anyone know of maps that show the locations of these things?

I am using videos to find the Mark of the Gods and, during the videos for Sky - Mist-Shrouded Forest, the player has 9 hearts, which I have, but he also has 6 power nodes. I only have 3, and the videos don't show where the others are.

Does anyone know of videos or maps to show these locations? I tried looking for videos, but I can't remember what the game refers to the yellow circles under the hearts as, so I have no idea what to search for.

The locations are marked on your map when you hit select. Life is a green heart, and power nodes are yellow swirls.

Are you sure? I always thought those were the refill stations that you stand in front of to refill your health and power.

What do those show up as on the map, then? Or, do they not show up at all?

I know that when I went through on my mask playthrough, I went to those hearts, and got upgrades. They are bright before you pay for the upgrade, and dim afterward.

I'll let you know, but it will probably be awhile. I am taking a long break because that dragon boss is impossible. Or, at least, it feels that way. He is incredibly difficult for me to beat. I gphave tried at least a dozen times.

I know how to beat him, but near the end, there are just way too many bombs falling, and I can't get through it.

• 2 years later...