Metal Gear Solid 4 - Trophy Guide & Roadmap

There are 33 tracks listed for the trophy instead of 34, there's one missing.

There are 71 weapons in the list, instead of 69.

Can you please verify that??

Thanks!

I'll fix that. The track are 33 I had 34 as I counted the online when I was making the guide.

Let me check about the weapon things.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how can i know if im doing right? The Flashbacks are cumulative or i have to see all of them in a playthrough?

if you hear a voice you didi it

i think they are cumultive, because if u do a new game u will se more flashbacks in the chapters end of what passed in the current game time

I think that even if you have the gun (the Thor for example) before meeting it's requirements, it'd be like MGS3 on Very Easy. You start off with the EZ Gun, but if you get the Markhor Emblem it'll say that you acquired the EZ Gun upon completion of the game. Much like on MGS3, every time you beat the game it'll say that you acquired the Patriot even if you already had it. I don't think that if you use a password to acquire a gun, you've screwed yourself out of the trophy.

This is what I'm banking on, would just be comfortable if someone could verify it hopefully soon lol.

There's an Area in Act 4 where you can repeatedly drop yourself into a Hole to Die and then continue. They're really close together, too.

were is this exactly man? please i need help, im dealing with Raging Raven right know and i was thinking of jumping off the top of the building, but this idea seem's more like it, also any good way to farm alerts anybody? :think:

were is this exactly man? please i need help, im dealing with Raging Raven right know and i was thinking of jumping off the top of the building, but this idea seem's more like it, also any good way to farm alerts anybody? :think:
It's immediately after the Casting Facility. You'll crawl through a vent to a small area filled with Dwarf Gekkos, and two open traps in the middle of the path. Drop down there.

This is right after the conveyor belt area, before you enter REX's hanger.

There is also a great spot during the Screaming Mantis fight. Meryl and Johnny could use a bullet in their head if you know what I mean.

EDIT: Blast :ninja:

Thank you :)

and for Inch Worm emblem - does going prone considered as crawling

No problem. Yes it counts as crawling, you do not have to move.

ffs so many trophy guides and roadmaps it's so confusing, just sticky this one...

There will be that many for a while until the GT chooses one.

ffs so many trophy guides and roadmaps it's so confusing, just sticky this one...

Until a guide and any supplements are officially chosen and stuck, the other guides will remain where they are BUT if someone decides to challenge which ever guide and guide supplements are stuck, then they are free to do so providing they can make substantial improvements.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

This is right after the conveyor belt area, before you enter REX's hanger.

There is also a great spot during the Screaming Mantis fight. Meryl and Johnny could use a bullet in their head if you know what I mean.

EDIT: Blast :ninja:

Thank you zolanton

Anyway, does the playtime keep going if I pause a cutscene? I'm at mantis boss fight and I still need about 10 hours, I can't leave my ps3 on for longer than 5 hours (it's paused on menu, I know the playtime keeps going up this way since there's a timer on bottom left).

I know if I save the game after 5 hours and then reload at the same area where I am, the count will reset when the boss fight started, but the problem is that there are no more areas after mantis that I can actually control snake...so If i need 5 more hours after beating mantis, can I just hit pause during a cutscene and still get my 5 hours? (or during ocelot last boss fight, should work that way right?)