Any advice or Trophy help?

Ami

Anyone have any advice on how to get some of the trophies?

Specificly i mean the ones regard completing train plans within a year?

I saw someone get these trophies in 2 days... also is anyone working on a trophy guide for this game?

I worry that since it isnt a popular game that no one is making one.

I am working on one, it is incomplete though. I will post it up half completed if I am allowed and will add to it as I work through the game.

You cannot post Incomplete guides, you must have it 100% complete and 50% of the trophies unlocked on your profile before you can post it else it will be closed.

I haven't even been bothering with trying to force the trophies, personally. Heck, I'm not even going after low-hanging fruit at this point (Cherry Picking and the one to play all the mini games for example). Most of them just require you to play the game and be dedicated to it. You could certainly force/boost/hack them, but it just doesn't seem to be that important. The only trophy which may cause some concern is See the Masters, because I think I saw that you had to do 30 exercises with each athlete (there are 17 or 18 of them) to unlock their masterclass, but even that isn't a big deal, just remember to swap when you unlock one.

BTW, here is the link for the online manual. It is a .pdf file. There isn't much useful in there, but it could be helpful.