Rate the trophy difficulty  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.08

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 7 months later...

I voted a 7. Kind of a low 7 though, most of the levels are easy enough to get a gold medal on although some levels are frustrating, tough and require lots of practice and luck. The videos for the ps3 version trophy guide helped me a lot on some of the tougher levels and getting the bulb trophy. Give it a try, it was free for me on PS + be prepared to be frustrated and have a good swear at times though but that will only make it more satisfying when you finish it:dance:

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I gave Puddle on the VITA a 6. If its a matter of difficulty per trophy, than the handheld version of this game is easier, with 8 level progression trophies instead of the 6 level specific or cumulative trophies that are native to the PS3 and PS4 versions only. As far as controls and ease of view on the Vita I had no problems and thought the variety of controls was good. I started with the :vital: and :vitar: buttons but moved to the left stick after the first few levels and found it to be the best way to move around.

It all boils down to the Gold Rush trophy for any version of this game and for the Vita it is no easier or harder, IMO. There is a good amount of mixing of methods to reach the end with enough particles and in a certain amount of time. Levels in The Human Body, Rocket and Nuclear power plant throw levels at you that turn gravity and your controls on their heels. The Foundry's infrared levels make it very hard to see what you are doing or at least annoyed me. The physics in this physics platformer can be a little unbelievable which makes going for the golds in some levels frustrating, but in the end it is all possible.

• 1 year later...

I voted a 6 as well, the gold rush trophy is all you're really going for. The level specific ones aren't that rough since you can go extra slow and make sure you don't lose any liquid. There's 3 sets of playlists on YouTube to help you on your journey, so lots of help out there as well as being a great game.

I personally used the L & R buttons the whole way through except for the fireman level in which I used screen tilt. Those shoulder buttons are a lot more comfortable in my hands. Hope to triple stack this in the future once I see a sale for the other two releases.