NA Good Deals Thread (PS3)

Parkerktm

Something for my American brethren today!

Amazon has Prince of Persia on sale for both PS3 and 360 today. Two other PoP games are there as well (one for Wii, one for DS):

Amazon.com Video Games Deal of the Day

I'm not interested myself, but since it's not the usual "my pet goldfish" bullshit for DS that Amazon usually has on sale, I thought I'd share.

Edited by mjc0961

Something for my American brethren today!

Amazon has Prince of Persia on sale for both PS3 and 360 today. Two other PoP games are there as well (one for Wii, one for DS):

I'm not interested myself, but since it's not the usual "my pet goldfish" bullshit for DS that Amazon usually has on sale, I thought I'd share.

And I was just complaining in the Feedback section there is never anything for us in the US in this thread. Good work mjc, I just wish I didnt already have this game :(

I picked up Blitz : The League II at Best Buy (Bellevue, WA) in the clearance rack a couple weeks back for $10, and it has proven immensely entertaining and has a ton of trophies. If you enjoyed Playmakers (the short lived ESPN Football drama) or Any Given Sunday, it might be worth a shot. Campaign mode is a downright blast.

Not the best "deal" I know, since its hard to know whats going to be in an individual store's clearance rack, but just thought I'd share.

this thread doesnt seem to get the attention it deserves, but i might as well give the people who come here a shot at some deals :p if it gets some good attention i might do it every week since i havent seen many of the deals i've seen in recent weeks listed on here like HAWX was on sale last week for $30 but that is over now

Deals available from 5/10-5/16 in US Best Buy

#1 Deal is NBA 09: The Inside $9.99

Wheelman $29.99

Godfather 2 $49.99

Street Fighter 4 $39.99

Skate 2 $39.99

Resistance 2 $39.99

MLB 2K9 $39.99

Also at Target, Endwar with the Headset is $39.99(Good deal considering the price of the headset itself)

Amazon's Deal of the Day is Saints Row 2 Collector's Edition for $29.98.

If anyone is interested in the game.

Damn you beat me to it I was just about to post this. I get my daily text message with deals from Amazon and this was the deal of the day today. Actually thinking about picking it up, but I still havent finished GTA so well see

Damn you beat me to it I was just about to post this. I get my daily text message with deals from Amazon and this was the deal of the day today. Actually thinking about picking it up, but I still havent finished GTA so well see

Get it! No reason you can't shelve it until you're done with GTA. Pick up a sweet game at a sweet price, and it will wait until you're ready to play.

Get it! No reason you can't shelve it until you're done with GTA. Pick up a sweet game at a sweet price, and it will wait until you're ready to play.

Well I am not a huge fan of sandbox games so I think GTA will be enough for me for now. I also played the first saints row and it just wasnt polished enough in my opinion. Also I am working on GTA4, UT3, and Killzone 2 right now so it would be a long time until I was ready to play this. By that time I would probably be even less interested in it than I am not and I would probably be able to find it at a cheaper price than it is now.

On a side note just figured I would post the free deal on the playstation store. Just log on and get Rag Doll Kung Fu for free. I know this is posted in other places but it is a deal after all

Shhh!

Shit, man- keep it down! You're making me look uncool in front of the others. :o

Sorry I didn't see it before!!!

:p

Too late for sorries, mister! Saying something cucci said earlier is grounds for an hour in the smkalot pit*! :D

Amazon has a bad Wii port of a PS2 game that didn't suck on the PS2 but sucks on the Wii (I guess Okami wasn't enough for Nintendo) on sale today. I post this because it might be worth it to someone like cucci who's stuck playing Wii if he gets the YLOD again.

*As you may have guessed already, the smkalot pit is where you have to be stuck in a deep pit with smkalot and listen to him rant until we let you back out.