Parkerktm

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys, this might be off-topic but I have no idea where else to post this. Basically I want to purchase something from the US online store but I have no idea where to get playstation store cards in order to charge some money on my US account. I found this page called MMOGA.net which had some good deals but for some reason I couldn't get my credit card active there. My German Amazon account doesn't have any US PSN Store cards listed and here in Japan you would pay twice the price of it's actual worth for a card. Any recommendations on how and where I can get some? Also it should be a safe site.

Again sorry if this doesn't belong here. :(

14 hours ago, Ivotas said:

Hey guys, this might be off-topic but I have no idea where else to post this. Basically I want to purchase something from the US online store but I have no idea where to get playstation store cards in order to charge some money on my US account. I found this page called MMOGA.net which had some good deals but for some reason I couldn't get my credit card active there. My German Amazon account doesn't have any US PSN Store cards listed and here in Japan you would pay twice the price of it's actual worth for a card. Any recommendations on how and where I can get some? Also it should be a safe site.

Again sorry if this doesn't belong here. :(

I've used this site for psn & xbox cards without any issues.

https://www.offgamers.com/search/index.htm?keyword=PSN

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/28/2020 at 8:01 PM, caduruivo said:

Whats a good price for a PS3 today?

Anyone thinking of buying a PS3, either as their first PS3 console to experience legacy games or as a back-up in case their current one gets the YLOD - it is most likely that what we end up getting is a pre-owned/second-hand unit so AVOID anything that is NOT a Super Slim does not matter if it is the 12GB or 250GB version.

Do not even consider getting the PS3 Slim and avoid all variants - 120GB, 160GB, 250GB or 300GB models. These versions are nearing its end-of-life with the heatsinks no longer as effective in keeping the console's temperature down.  For starters the thermal compound or heatsink paste would most likely have hardened and dried-up by now.

In the UK prices range from £70-100.  But if you are lucky enough to find a BNIB even if it sells for £300 - get that rare gem, just make sure it is truly a genuine item and not a clean-convincing-refurbished one or worse a counterfeit knock-off.

On 4/26/2021 at 1:19 PM, Ivotas said:

Hey guys, this might be off-topic but I have no idea where else to post this. Basically I want to purchase something from the US online store but I have no idea where to get playstation store cards in order to charge some money on my US account.

Some folks here suggested PlayAsia.com and I have recently tried this myself. I would recommend using PayPal only and not give any foreign-based store your debit/credit card info just to be safe. Also make sure if using PayPal to keep the:  'Store my PayPal payment for future purchase' to OFF.  Not a good idea to give any online store permission to do this, always better to keep going the 2FA or 2-Factor Authentication route, it is free and we are protected.

As for the digital deliveries, they do deliver ASAP and so far all the codes they e-mailed worked.

A bit of PSA based on my recent experience.  Despite being told about this I did not fully understand what it meant.  Normally for as long as we have PSN credits in our account we can purchase anything apart from a PS Plus subsciption - a debit/credit card is always needed to purchase and subscribe to that. Also to use Paypal as proof of age/payment method, the account must NOT have been used on any other active PSN account.

For the Japanese PSN store any games rated CERO D or CERO Z (Mature/Restricted rating) will need a Japanese credit card as proof of age. I have totally forgotten about this and loaded up ¥5,000 because the Late Shift and Aliens Isolation JP stacks were on sale. Imagine my disappointment when I could not purchase them.  I ended up buying 'anything' that would be of the same worth so yeah a CERO C visual novel Kiss Trilogy or something close to that title LOL. CERO A to C will not require a Japanese credit/debit card.

Edited by Naps