read and react

blevensp1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like this gon be a tough trophy.

complete bs luck based trophy. The computer would rather thrkw anywhere but your side. I gave a wr a 20 yd cushion and the qb just decided to scramble. When they do decide to lob one.....Your teammate will jump in the way and pick it off. The minute the computer sees you it's like it automatically checks down. Funny because my teamates pick the cpu off a bunch. I am the only one wiho can't get a goodball thrown my way. I hate luck based trophies because they could pop your first try or your 1000th try. So frustrating :mad:

Actually just edit a team that your playings HB to 99 and most of the time when they don't run it they will throw a screen pass to him so just watch it and then make your move with reaction time on. Also make sure your SS is maxed out. User interceptions at 100, QB accuracy at 40! And pass blocking at 100.

This was my last trophy before I got my plat and it was a pain, but not as bad as I thought it would be. I just played as a CB and it took me 3 or 4 games of being screwed over before I got it.

The QB threw a jump ball up in the back of the endzone and the receiver broke off his route leaving me with an easy pick and a 108 yard interception return for a touchdown... for the platinum. Goddamn I wish I could have recorded it. One of my most epic plats ever lol.

Wish I had luck like you guys. 4 hours and still can not do it. Last trophy till plat. Everytime I try and jump the screen....The qb scrambles or just throws it on the ground. He refuses to vive me a pick.

Wow, you would have beaten me to the plat if that trophy wasn't so stupid. Needless to say I like this trophy now :whistle:.

Have you tried getting it legit in a game or have you been trying that practice theory the whole time?

Wow, you would have beaten me to the plat if that trophy wasn't so stupid. Needless to say I like this trophy now :whistle:.

Have you tried getting it legit in a game or have you been trying that practice theory the whole time?

little bit of both I guess. Theory works a little better

Yesss finally got it. This strategy is from a guy over at xbox. Turn all of the cb's and fs speed to 0. Tbe computer will launch hailmarys and you just run to the endzone and grab if Very easy!!!! I was feelinv hopeless. Plat #21 ncaa13

Haven't tried for this trophy yet. What was your speed set at? 100? I imagine you were a safety and maxed out all of your skills including catching, etc.

This was my last trophy before I got my plat and it was a pain, but not as bad as I thought it would be. I just played as a CB and it took me 3 or 4 games of being screwed over before I got it.

Congrats on the plat, that was fast. Would you say its an easy plat and how long does it take.

Congrats on the plat, that was fast. Would you say its an easy plat and how long does it take.

All of the trophies in NCAA are usually easy and can quickly be obtained using a quick method. Most of these trophies are re-used ones from NCAA 12 so until a guide is made I would look at the NCAA 12 trophy guide for some of these trophies.

I got a Question :think: - My L2 on my controller is broken.. Is there Anyway to change the "Reaction time" button from L2???? I tried game controls from main menu and RTG menu, it says it is locked. I don't know why but If not, looks like i have to go buy another controller again. :wall:

I got a Question :think: - My L2 on my controller is broken.. Is there Anyway to change the "Reaction time" button from L2???? I tried game controls from main menu and RTG menu, it says it is locked. I don't know why but If not, looks like i have to go buy another controller again. :wall:

Unfortunally u need to get a new controller.

Yesss finally got it. This strategy is from a guy over at xbox. Turn all of the cb's and fs speed to 0. Tbe computer will launch hailmarys and you just run to the endzone and grab if Very easy!!!! I was feelinv hopeless. Plat #21 ncaa13

I did this in practice and managed to get a handful of interceptions while in reaction time, but no trophy :( I wasn't even getting close with the other methods.

What am I doing wrong? Apparently it is possible to get it in practice, so I'm not doubting that. At what point do you start reaction time? While it's in the air? Before the QB throws it? ASAP? Do you have to let go right away?

Or is this trophy simply glitched?

I did this in practice and managed to get a handful of interceptions while in reaction time, but no trophy :( I wasn't even getting close with the other methods.

What am I doing wrong? Apparently it is possible to get it in practice, so I'm not doubting that. At what point do you start reaction time? While it's in the air? Before the QB throws it? ASAP? Do you have to let go right away?

Or is this trophy simply glitched?

The trophy is not glitched cause I got it in practice mode by using the method on the link I provided below.

Here follow this guys description on xbox360achievements.org on how to get the Read and React Trophy.

And this goes for anyone else whos having problems getting this trophy.

Read and React Achievement - Xbox360Achievements.org

Yeah its real easy. 90% of it is the same as the last two years. Its just this Read & React trophy is lucked based. Its about a 15-20 hour plat.

The trophy is not glitched cause I got it in practice mode by using the method on the link I provided below.

Here follow this guys description on xbox360achievements.org on how to get the Read and React Trophy.

And this goes for anyone else whos having problems getting this trophy.

Read and React Achievement - Xbox360Achievements.org

I had been trying for the past 4 hours using all methods (including the one you posted). No luck. It doesn't help that they run the ball roughly 90% of the time, which adds to my frustration. I've more consistently gotten INTs with the method I quoted earlier and, for the most part, I initiated reaction time while the ball is midway through the air. I don't usually stop holding it until the play is over. I dont have the patience to try it in a game. Maybe I'm having cruddy luck on a trophy that's all luck. In theory, I should definitely have it. I'm getting a headache, so I'm giving up for the night :\

I'll try again tomorrow...

I assume when you guys say practice, you mean practice in Road to Glory? Couldn't find the option to do Reaction Time in regular practice. :think:

Yes practice in Road to Glory, they said it only works in Road to Glory and Heisman Mode nothing outside of it.

I had been trying for the past 4 hours using all methods (including the one you posted). No luck. It doesn't help that they run the ball roughly 90% of the time, which adds to my frustration. I've more consistently gotten INTs with the method I quoted earlier and, for the most part, I initiated reaction time while the ball is midway through the air. I don't usually stop holding it until the play is over. I dont have the patience to try it in a game. Maybe I'm having cruddy luck on a trophy that's all luck. In theory, I should definitely have it. I'm getting a headache, so I'm giving up for the night :\

I'll try again tomorrow...

Did Texas ever threw a hail mary in the end zone and if so chances are u need to stand near or close to and leave enough of space so that when he throws he can through it into the end zone and press L2 and while holding L2 u need to run and jump to get the interception and if ur free run dont stop because it will pop up. Cause thats wat happened to me. While holding L2 I got the ball and ran to mid field and got the trophy and still held it until i got to the endzone.