Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles HD Archive File Guide

You missed one movie file in Chapter 5 (Operation Javier).

It is 'End of the Road' - obtained when Manuela throws her blood-fire to help you too many times (You'll hear Leon repeatedly asking Manuela to 'stop it!'). Just let her keep doing it around 5 to 6 times during the first joint you need to shoot at.

I did this during my Easy (2 player) run, since it is easier to prolong the fight without getting too much damage.

Oh yeah, forgot about that file! Thanks!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extreme Collector

You have collected all archive items.

This will unlock after attaining all the archives mentioned above. It'll unlock along with whichever File Title you unlock last.

Not quite right but not quite wrong either. Here's what happened to me.

The 2nd to last Title I required was 'Weapon Master' (the last one is 'Extreme Collector). Once I got enough gold, I went to the Customize screen and upgraded the last weapon stat. I immediately got the 'Weapon Master' Title but NOT 'Extreme Collector'. Went to Archive to check and it was still missing. Quit the game and reloaded and it still did not unlock.

I figured I needed to just complete one chapter, so I rushed my way through Chapter 1 and lo and behold, when the chapter ended after seeing my scores and uploading, the 'Extreme Collector' and subsequently 'Archive Collector' trophy popped!

OK, finally done with this game! Will now put some thoughts in the main guide thread.

Memories of a Lost City

Chapter Six:-

File 1 - Phone Call from Annette to Sherry 1

Note: Can only be attained on HARD Mode.

I can't seem to find this file. If someone could could confirm it, that'd be great.

Near the beginning of the chapter, while running away from "Trenchy", you'll run into an elevator. After leaving the elevator, an Ivy is standing in front of you. The file is hidden in one of the distribution boxes/switch boxes next to this Ivy on the right side.

I found it randomly after blasting away everything with my Linear Launcher. I got it on Hard but I can't confirm that you will get this file on Hard only.

Have a nice weekend! :)

Near the beginning of the chapter, while running away from "Trenchy", you'll run into an elevator. After leaving the elevator, an Ivy is standing in front of you. The file is hidden in one of the distribution boxes/switch boxes next to this Ivy on the right side.

I found it randomly after blasting away everything with my Linear Launcher. I got it on Hard but I can't confirm that you will get this file on Hard only.

Thanks for confirming that! And I earned this on Very Hard, so it's Hard Mode or higher.

You have a good weekend too :]

I also mentioned this earlier in the thread:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/resident-evil-darkside-chronicles/164355-resident-evil-darkside-chronicles-hd-archive-file-guide-4.html

I generally hate collectibles (and trophies requiring them), so make it a priority to always get them all as early as possible so I don't have to worry about them in subsequent playthroughs.

(Shakes fist at Capcom...)

• 1 month later...
Good day guys

Is it possible to obtain "Mad skillz" title in two player mode ?

I've just finished this game on Very Hard and got "Professional" trophy, after that i've finished Krauser chapters on S but still no Title.

Mb i should finish Tofu mission on S rank too ?

I don't see why the game wouldn't allow you to get Mad Skillz in 2-Player, but I'm not 100% either.

No, the Tofu mission isn't required at all for anything besides its respective trophy :think:

I don't see why the game wouldn't allow you to get Mad Skillz in 2-Player, but I'm not 100% either.

No, the Tofu mission isn't required at all for anything besides its respective trophy :think:

I've double cheked ranks in "Score" menu... replayed one of the mission in 2 players mode and still nothing

Looks like it's some kind of a glitch cause i don't see any other explanations.

Does Krauser missions required for this title ? Because in "Score" menu they are single player only and separated from my multiplayer results.

I've double cheked ranks in "Score" menu... replayed one of the mission in 2 players mode and still nothing

Looks like it's some kind of a glitch cause i don't see any other explanations.

Does Krauser missions required for this title ? Because in "Score" menu they are single player only and separated from my multiplayer results.

If I remember correctly, no, Krauser's levels aren't required. :think: Sorry, it's been a while since I played this game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
For the "Extreme Collector", it should get all the files in-game and the other 61 titles.

It won't be unlocked after you get al the files in-game.

Guys, I know it's been a long time since the last time someone posted here, but I'm freaking worried right now. I have just completed every single title in the game and "Extreme Collector" did not unlock. I got every text file, every sound file, everything. Do you guys have any idea of what I could do to unlock it? I don't want my 70-hour gameplay to be in vain :(

EDIT:

Did exactly what vinster did and got the title, the trophy and 100% :) I think this hint should be in the guide, so people know what they're dealing with.

Finally finished with this game, next one might be CV: X.

Not quite right but not quite wrong either. Here's what happened to me.

I figured I needed to just complete one chapter, so I rushed my way through Chapter 1 and lo and behold, when the chapter ended after seeing my scores and uploading, the 'Extreme Collector' and subsequently 'Archive Collector' trophy popped!

Edited by RiKeSaN

• 1 month later...
Guys, I know it's been a long time since the last time someone posted here, but I'm freaking worried right now. I have just completed every single title in the game and "Extreme Collector" did not unlock. I got every text file, every sound file, everything. Do you guys have any idea of what I could do to unlock it? I don't want my 70-hour gameplay to be in vain :(

EDIT:

Did exactly what vinster did and got the title, the trophy and 100% :) I think this hint should be in the guide, so people know what they're dealing with.

Finally finished with this game, next one might be CV: X.

So, to get the title, after getting all files, you need to run through any level one more time and the title appears? How absurd. DC is so fickle with titles. I'll add it now.

hello, i have complet all the game on S rank in very hard but i didn't get the title, someone know why?

Replied via PM. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
For "story complete" do you need to complete the game using each individual costume, i've already completed the game 4 times with no title to show for it!

Not each individual costume, that would be painstakingly long. You just have to play as each character in each episode. Like in Operation Javier, you have to play as Leon and Krauser in each episode. If you beat the game, play as the opposite character through the whole game again. If you were Leon in Operation Javier, play as Krauser. If you were Leon in Raccoon City, play as Claire. If you were Steve in Game of Oblivion, play as Claire. See what I am saying? But you gotta play every episode over as the other character. That's why I didn't get this trophy... its a lot of time, and replaying. Maybe I will go for it again... we'll see. :D

• 1 month later...

So is it required to S rank all of Very Hard to get 100% for this game?

Looking at the title and file guides, it looks like you only have to finish Very Hard, while S ranking all can be done for Hard.

Is this correct?

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw for the 'Professional' Trophy that you have to S rank all of Very Hard.

Edited by MrBeens

• 7 months later...

Thanks for the great guide! Just thought I'll post some information about the last title I needed which was the Story Completed one as I could barely find any information on it. I believe this has to be done Single Player only. Before this I had done pretty much everything in the entire game in two player mode with my brother and when I noticed this hadn't unlocked yet, I did the three campaigns with the characters I was sure I hadn't been yet in Single Player on Easy. Still it hadn't unlocked, I was worried perhaps it can't be done on Easy mode but another user in another thread mentioned they did it on Very Easy. After that I started doing the missions again with the other characters I knew I had already played as in two player at some point and it finally unlocked on my mission 3 of Operation Javier. Was relieved when it did as if it didn't I would have only had mission 4 in OJ left to try... So yeah I'm positive this is a Single Player only title.

Thanks for the great guide! Just thought I'll post some information about the last title I needed which was the Story Completed one as I could barely find any information on it. I believe this has to be done Single Player only. Before this I had done pretty much everything in the entire game in two player mode with my brother and when I noticed this hadn't unlocked yet, I did the three campaigns with the characters I was sure I hadn't been yet in Single Player on Easy. Still it hadn't unlocked, I was worried perhaps it can't be done on Easy mode but another user in another thread mentioned they did it on Very Easy. After that I started doing the missions again with the other characters I knew I had already played as in two player at some point and it finally unlocked on my mission 3 of Operation Javier. Was relieved when it did as if it didn't I would have only had mission 4 in OJ left to try... So yeah I'm positive this is a Single Player only title.

Yeah, there were a lot of posts of confusion and I was still a little bit confused myself at the time! But thank you for confirming, will make it more clear in the guide. :3

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know whether Chapters Six and Seven for Operation Javier are required for the Speedster and Mad Skillz titles? I'm not entirely sure, as they are technically chapters, however the titles for completing all chapters on a certain difficulty unlock after completing just the first five.

EDIT: Realised it's irrelevant anyway, as S Ranks are needed on Six/Seven on Hard for some archives.

Edited by Dark_Raven666

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally I've unlocked all the titles and the trophies, for some reason "Extreme Collector" title was the last one that I got, with the "Archive Collector" trophy as well.

I thought that "Extreme Collector" should be unlocked after got all the other archive items titles, but it doesn't happened to me.

Also, the guide says (in case that it isn't unlocked) to go into any stage and complete it to unlock it, I played many levels to get the other titles, but it doesn't worked.

So do not panic, if the title doesn't unlock after getting all the archive items titles, nor after completing a random level, it will unlock after getting ALL the other titles.

And like someone said before, try to update the stats after completing the level.

I also had some problem with the counterattacks title, I knew that I had already done more than 10, but I still hadn't got it. Fortunately a guy that I found on psnprofiles helped me, he said to me to try memories of a lost city chapter 4, a good chapter for that, always on the same difficulty.

After just one try I got it. So apparently you need to perform the counterattacks on the same difficulty to unlock the title, at least this worked for me.

One more thing, despite the game saves almost everytime, if you perform a counterattack and let the enemies kill you and choose "Yes" to continue, or restart the level, seems that the counterattacks aren't counted, also you need to finish the level.

I don't know why I had so much problems with this game, it seems pretty glitchy, but at least I've finished it.

Hope this helps to someone has the same issues :)

Edited by Sciroppo