Platinum obtainable?

cama

Hi,

The only trophy that may stop you from the platinum is "On the Top!". In this trophy, you have to reach 1st place of a leaderboard. There is a leaderboard for every exercise. For each exercise, there is also one for score and another for calories. This may be very hard now, but I think it is still acheivable. The rest of the trophies are more or less easy, and are purely offline.

Tips: place your biometrics as maximum weight and minimum height, so that you are considered a super obese person, and the calories are lost much more quickly (you can also use this trick to get some of the other trophies quicker). Then do an exercise you are good at, and do it super intensly, pausing every time you need to rest. Always maintain great intensity. After you do it, go check the leaderboard: if you are still very far away from the top, move on to another exercise, since the leaderboards are now very hard. When you find the right exercise, go for it. Never give up ;)

Hope it helps :)

Hi,

The only trophy that may stop you from the platinum is "On the Top!". In this trophy, you have to reach 1st place of a leaderboard. There is a leaderboard for every exercise. For each exercise, there is also one for score and another for calories. This may be very hard now, but I think it is still acheivable. The rest of the trophies are more or less easy, and are purely offline.

Tips: place your biometrics as maximum weight and minimum height, so that you are considered a super obese person, and the calories are lost much more quickly (you can also use this trick to get some of the other trophies quicker). Then do an exercise you are good at, and do it super intensly, pausing every time you need to rest. Always maintain great intensity. After you do it, go check the leaderboard: if you are still very far away from the top, move on to another exercise, since the leaderboards are now very hard. When you find the right exercise, go for it. Never give up ;)

Hope it helps :)

Yeah. Do you know if that trophy is still obtainable? I just got the game imported myself and I'm going to play it tonight to try and get that one. Also, do you need 2 motion controllers for all of the exercises or are there some that you can do with just one? Thanks.

Yeah. Do you know if that trophy is still obtainable? I just got the game imported myself and I'm going to play it tonight to try and get that one. Also, do you need 2 motion controllers for all of the exercises or are there some that you can do with just one? Thanks.

All the exercises require 2 motion controllers; that's just the way the game is set up to work.