Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

MiticAlex

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by Terminator
Updated the Trophy Guide Link.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow how did you get it so early? You're one of only two people on psnprofiles with this game:eek:

Someone loves him more that us.

I'll have it Tuesday add me. PSN kfree7 put Max Payne 3 in comment.

Get ready to induce Payne.

Edited by Johnny Bananas
merge; use the edit button instead of double posting

Hopefully the thread author will post my crew ps3trophiesdotorg

the official "BOOSTING" crew for Max Payne 3 this thread.

My crew ---doesn't have restrictions--- unlike the PS3T clan so come and play as you please.

If you need a trophy boosted just psn message me so I can set it up. I will make a chat room to invite people "PS3T TEAM BOOST!" NOTE: None of these trophies can be boosted in private matches!

possible trophys to boost are:

-SWEEP Flawless Team Gang Wars Victory(hidden trophy)(B)

In the Gang Wars playlist there are 5 rounds of objectives were your team competes against another team. For this trophy obviously need to win all 5 rounds. Hardest Mp trophy of them all if your playing random or higher level players.

-DEAREST OF ALL MY FRIENDS Kill Someone On Your Friends List(B)

This can be done in any multiplayer playlist. All you have to do is kill someone from your friends list once and this trophy will unlock. Deathmatch would be the easiest to get this on, just join a game and then get a friend to join in with you then kill them. Crew up full and launch a deathmatch. However beware of the connection issues that have plagued the mp since day 1 some party members may get disconnected.

-THE GAMBLER Won A Wager(B)

In the Gang Wars playlist you can place a wager at intermission by pressing :square:, all you need to do is win a wager to unlock. Wagers are what you bet on random players, like first to get a kill and so on. Wagers unlock when you reach a certain rank.

-DEATHMATCH CHALLENGE Winner In Any Public Deathmatch(S)

For this trophy you have to place first in a Deathmatch game (Free For All). Study the maps and this should help you get familiar. If you're having trouble with this you can get friends to boost with, Just fully crew up run a deathmatch (increases your chances) and if lucky you'll outnumber random players that joined or be the only players in the room.

-MAX PAYNE INVITATIONAL Invite someone to play through the in-game contact list(B)

When in the multiplayer main lobby scroll to friends tab using :r1: and invite a friend. Trophy will unlock as soon as you invite them no need for them to join.

-PAYNE BRINGER Kill 100 Other Players(S)

All you need to do for this achievement is get a total of 100 kills online. Team Deathmatch and Gang Wars are best playlists. Shouldn't have trouble getting this as you'll acquire it when leveling up!

Also if you stay within the crew its supposed to carry into :uzi: GTA 5 multiplayer.

Edited by bushisprez
Would you rather I double post mr. moderator?

Hopefully the thread author will post my crew ps3trophiesdotorg as the official "BOOSTING" crew for Max Payne 3 this thread. My crew doesn't have any restrictions unlike the PS3T clan so come and play as you please.

I'll join however I'll start playing the game at 6th June due to my final exams! (Glad there aren't restrictions)

Add JaySoChi for boosting of any trophies that are boostable. I will have my copy either tonight (if it is a midnight release) or tomorrow morning. Either way, hit me up.. and PLEASE!!!! have a mic.. it helps things go smoother... check out my signature..

If you need to boost trophies than you don't deserve to be a gamer.

I'm not sure about that, but I do find it rather pathetic that the game is not even out yet and people are already thinking about trophies, let alone WORKING to get a few of them. Because that's what boosting is, repetition.

Anyways, I say enjoy the game and when you're bored with it all start looking at trophies. Because right now it seems like people are paying $60 for a few trophies. :confused:

I'm not sure about that, but I do find it rather pathetic that the game is not even out yet and people are already thinking about trophies, let alone WORKING to get a few of them. Because that's what boosting is, repetition.

Anyways, I say enjoy the game and when you're bored with it all start looking at trophies. Because right now it seems like people are paying $60 for a few trophies. :confused:

I think think just like the case with all games, there are people who want to boost the online trophies first and get those out of the way quickly so they can concentrate on the offline asap.