Ciel Nosurge Offline: Ushinawareta Hoshi e Sasagu Uta

Just Got This

dezkly

Well I just got this game in today and i can clear up some questions about it.

You can play this on a non Japanese account and earn trophies

The game does come with a dlc code. Not sure if this is for just some wallpaper or for future dlc.

On its live area, you can click for dlc release.. It brings you to the store to input a code.

It has already had two patches.

The dlc looks to be history since you get put into a room that you can click on doors.. once you click on a door it hooks up to the internet to check.

You can play this game offline.. You don't have to have wifi/3g on all the time.

I am not that sure that it will be.. If it does.. It seems they would make it a psn title only.. Its a really niche game..

It is kinda interesting since it does play in real time.. Like as of right now I am waiting on her to go to sleep since its about to turn 10.. but shes just drawing..

Also you can find faeries by scanning Japanese barcodes. You then use these faeries to fix up areas in the history.. you can also recruit other players faeries to help you out.

I must admit that Ciel Nosurge is an interesting game.

But, so many errors and bugs forced me to called this bugsurge lol.

Yesterday, I was forced to delete my save data because of infamous error C2, eventhough I already installed patch 1.02 beforehand -_-

Just make sure to always back-up your save data and play this game safely.

Ton ton :p

Edit:

Patch 1.03 has been distributed.

3 Sharls for free Hymp :D

http://social.gust.co.jp/pc/support/ciel/thanks/index.html

Edited by celestial

I am not that sure that it will be.. If it does.. It seems they would make it a psn title only.. Its a really niche game..

It is kinda interesting since it does play in real time.. Like as of right now I am waiting on her to go to sleep since its about to turn 10.. but shes just drawing..

Also you can find faeries by scanning Japanese barcodes. You then use these faeries to fix up areas in the history.. you can also recruit other players faeries to help you out.

I'm pretty confident NISA or Koei will localize it and yes as a PSN title.

But the question would be.. how long will it take them to do so..

I just completed the first door.. only took about 2 days of play to do.. Really it all depends on how many faeries you have and if you can get help from higher lvls.. Around 13 spots that have to be restored.. Missing one trophy though.. Seems to have been glitched since on some Japanese wiki they are talking about a few trophies are glitched and they keep patching the game.. Already up to 1.03

If they are going to unlock one door a month.. its going to take a year to see the full story. I am thinking that they are already on the card and they will just do a patch update to unlock the next door..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Once all the doors are "released" how long would it take to complete?

Its going to take around a year for all the doors to be opened.. But your going to have to have a japanese account to get the dlc. You can get the patch but the doors have to be downloaded from the store. And so far they have been free and have added trophies for each one..

As of right now in the ciel nosurge list.. there is 3 separate list.. If you buy the game and play it on a non Japanese account.. your only going to be able to 100% the original list.

As for time.. The doors don't take to long.. you use your pixies to fix areas in the game.. the stronger the pixie the quicker it takes.. you can also recruit for help.. So a door takes about a day or so of play..

• 6 months later...

This is probably a stupid question, but is the DLC necessary to complete the game? I'm interested in getting the game, but I'm not using my Japanese account on my Vita, so I can't access the DLC.

And does anyone know if the re-release of this game contain any of the DLC packs? Or did they just fix the bugs?

Edited by rinnis

This is probably a stupid question, but is the DLC necessary to complete the game? I'm interested in getting the game, but I'm not using my Japanese account on my Vita, so I can't access the DLC.

And does anyone know if the re-release of this game contain any of the DLC packs? Or did they just fix the bugs?

Ciel no Surge Re:Incarnation includes the patches made to the game as well as including the 1st 5 episodes(with the 5th episode being on a voucher) and other DLC.

While I don't have the game since I don't have a Vita yet, but from my understanding yes you should buy the DLC episodes to fully experience the game.

• 2 months later...

Hi, just to clarify few questions.

This game MUST be played with ALL story related DLCs as the game progresses are depend on them. There are FREE talk packs which add more talking contents to the normal interaction with ION.

There are also optional PAID costume DLCs which allows you to address up the heroine with additional clothing or accessories.

With the first game release, you would only have the access to 1st episode and Re:Incarnation has episode 1-4 included and episode 5 DL codes. It was scheduled to be around 16 episodes, and the 6 episode released on 5/23.

It currently has 6 episodes so far with an extra episode that fill in some extra stories between episode 1 to 4.

With each updates, there will normally be 1 talk pack (FREE), 1 story DLC and 1 costume DLC (these two are PAID). If you cannot access the future DLCs, you would not be able to go through the whole story.

This game only release in JAPAN, HK and TAIWAN. From my understandings, it would somehow be impossible to complete the game if you don't use the above PSN accounts.

The game don't have a platinum trophy at the moment. It MAY add one to the final episode of the story when that DLC released, not sure about this, but I hope it will.

• 3 months later...

Just got this on the Japan PS+ for free and bought all the DLC, but can't seem to figure out how to add faeries to the repair areas. I have "followed" other Japanese PSN players, but don't know why I don't have anything repairing nothing?

I know there should be faeries in the shower area but nothing is there yet?

Other than that, this game is very sweet and deserves a GOTY edition with the whole DLC bundled.

I am having issues on scanning the Japanese QR Codes, please help or link valid/current QR Codes.

Edit: I got it! I had to scan a bar code from a Japanese PS vita artwork.

Edited by MainComptonese

• 2 years later...

Looking to get this as well but will play with an American account. Still able to 100% the game?