• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4 - once you get past the lap times and lincenses without cheating, you'll be decent enough at the game to beat the championships without cheating.

right about the time you get to hard, start memorizing the shortcuts. that will make hard mode and legend mode a breeze.

don't listen to the people who rate it a 1 or 2; the lap times are pretty hard. the challenges are challenging. that makes the difficulty harder. the people who have rated low have just forgotten about them because the championships at the end take so damn long and the quick races are so easy.

• 3 weeks later...

gave it a 2. got the platinum in about 8 hours. the challenges and time attacks arent hard like some want to claim. i did the majority of them on my first try without much effort on my part.

since u can put everything to 1 lap its really quick to do the 4 championships required. legend is easy if u qualify and land somewhere in the top 5.

trophies didnt glitch on me, i played offline for the entire game though

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gave it a 2, expected a higher rating before trying the Legend difficulty championship. But that was easier than expected if you do a training lap, get into the top 3 and use the shortcuts (occasionally the AI racers posted ridiculous training times though and I had to start from place 9 or so, luckily you don't have to win all the races though).

IMO it's a 2. There really wasn't anything difficult about it... being a pain doesn't equal hard people. Set the laps to 1 and qualify for legend... all other levels skip right to the race and you should win the majority of the races if not all and therefore the championship no problem. Wish the championships stacked but it is what it is. I thought it was fun overall though I did have some issues with glitched trophies - that eventually popped randomly

• 3 weeks later...

3 on this one - only due to the fact that legend can be tough but in all reality its not that hard - you dont have to win every race just win the championship but since legend does pretty much require you to qualify well (which is not a cake walk) and the race itself requires you to be pretty clean stacked along with setting a few times on training it deserves a 3. Other than this its pretty much a breeze and a little boring after a while. For $10.00 not bad.

:think:For me it was a 3, "AI" was so Predictable, either on Easy Medium, Hard & even "Legendary"... LOL... 4 me i actually Like the game, even though the Graphics/Gameplay are "Mediocre" to say the Least, but Driving and or Racing games R one of my favorite genres.:applause:

Even though i Platinum'd the game, i'll continue 2 play it just like "All" my other games, regardless if i've Platinum'd, 100%, got all achievements or just "Beat" the story mode. Trophies & Achievements R fun getting, But i Buy and Play for "FUN". :dance:

• 6 months later...

Voted 4.

Legend was easy if you went good on qualification race.The most problems caused me times on training,I literally repeated like 50 times some of them:mad:

And i thought that this supposed to be easy...

I had also some problems with glitched trophies,but after couple of game restarts i got it and the platinum

Overally it's a fun game and I enjoyed playing it despite what a lot of ppl says...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not really hard at all. If you have played Gran Turismo, then this should be no problem. I think the only race I lost was on Legendary in the rain. But there were more than enough sunny days to get the wins for the cup. The short cuts do help on some tracks and can really cut down the times. Basically, if you can get the records for the tracks you can win the races.

Gave it a 1, I woulda gave it a 0 if it were possible. Practically all you have to do is load this game up and they hand over the plat. There is nothing even remotely difficult about this game. With all that said it is still a fun game and definitely worth $10, pick it up on PSN :).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...