Rate the trophy difficulty.  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_4.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.30

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i voted 3, because the game ain't so hard. On legend its a litlle bit harder but if you can qualify its still very easy. i think about 9-10 hours for platinum. the only thing thats boring is if you have done e.g legend you still have to do the championship on easy, medium and hard. you don't get the prizes like other games when you do hard you get easy and medium too. but its a fun game so ;)

easy platinum for guys who can race :D

greetz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voted 3. Got plat after about 14-15 hrs.

The game is a bit boring when it comes to playing championship 4 times in a row with all those difficulty leves <after getting Hard & Legend I've almost fell asleep during normal & hard> all trophies are easy, the only one I've had problems with was MISTER TESTER, but I've already explained it in the roadmap thread.

Overally it's not that crappy game as you may think. If you can withstand poor graphics it's a quite good, low-budget racing game. But as for me the lack of licensed car names for HALF OF THOSE CARS is a fu*king scandal. How could they put unlicensed cars into the official licensed racing series game!? Beats me...

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/ku/n/Kunegunda_GoRyl/card.png

Edited by Kunegunda_GoRyl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I give this a 5, getting a decent qualification time on legend difficulty is hard. During the race 1 mistake and it's over. Thank god for the restart option... Still some of the tracks had me restarting over and over for a good 30-40 minutes trying to cut different corners to save time.

For the rest it's straightforward. I guess some might struggle with getting platinum on the challenges but personally I didn't think they were so bad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Voted 4, the game isn't hard once you know the tracks but the cars handling is sometimes questionable. The challenges were all easy apart from 2, the hardest part for me was putting up with the constant autosave every time you do something -_-

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If you're good at racing games then this platinum shouldn't provide too many problems! I played this game and the second one pretty close together and actually thought this was the slightly harder game. I gave 'The Next Challenge' a 3, so this gets a 4. Some of the licenses are challenging, but can be done with practice. Completing a championship on Legend legitimately (ie - not cutting corners ;) ) is a test as the pole times can be tricky to beat if you're not driving a perfect lap with the right set-up. In fact, even the pole times on easy are a bit too hard to believe. How the AI can do a pole time of 1:38 and then have a fastest lap of 1:48 over a 2 laps race is very suspicious. :think:

Edited by AstroFlibble

• 2 months later...

Voted a (small) 5 because I think that is just fine.

There are a easier race games but also some harder ones.

For those who are not familiar with racing games it might be a bit harder. Give the game some time to get used too.

There are only a few Superstars Licenses that might take a couple of tries.

Try to get the pole or at least top 5 (top 3 gets points) at legend difficulty to start and you should be able to win the race. Even if you don't win every race there is a really big change you will still have enough points at the end of the championship to be the winner.

if you struggle with the legend difficulty make sure to finish the easier ones first so you get a better feeling for the car of you likes.

• 2 weeks later...