Power Flames Locations Please?

This website (sadly in Japanese) has all of their locations. I've been using Google translate to try and make sense of them. I hope it helps.

These are the locations in the levels I did recently. I still need to do levels 10 and 11, and I did 1 and 2 a very long time ago, so my memory is hazy.

Chapter 03: 3 Flames

1) First Side-scrolling section, on the platform directly above the Freeman. Difficult to miss.

2) Second side-scrolling section (with all the flames), head immediately *LEFT* at the start, a platform will rise up if you jump. This leads to the flame.

3) In the area after the above, after you go through the very first 'tunnel' immediately jump up and you can find a path on top of it which leads to a Power Flame. The path starts at the exit of the tunnel, not the entrance like the others in this area.

Chapter 04: 3 Flames [Going from memory since I did this several days back]

1) In a side-scrolling section you will come to two sets of rotating 'mushroom' platforms. It is teh centre of the second set.

2) In a later side-scrolling section you will reach Nephilim pulling giant balls you can stand on. As you climb up there is a platform on the left with one on. This one is the easiest to miss.

3) In a breakable object to the right of one of the encounters between side-scrolling sections. I believe it is the last one before the boss. Difficult to miss.

Chapter 05: 7 Flames (7!)

1) Just before the Ezekiel encounter there will be a group of 3 breakable Pillars. It is in the one closest to the edge. Difficult to miss, since you land on the platform natually.

2) After reaching the Tower. This one is in a container on the far side of the elevator after the save point. You can easily miss it if you just jump onto the lift.

3) After fighting Azazel: In a container on the same platform.

4) NEEDS GALE. In the next side-scrolling section, you will reach a section where you traverse four floating platforms to the lift. Get onto the second one, wait until it is at the furthest point right that it goes, and then double-jump and use the Gale dash over the first platform to raised area with some breakable objects.

5) In a side-scrolling section. This one is behind a wall which you need the Veil to break. It is hard not to notice. If you don't have a Veil, carry on climbing until you get to the Weapon orb at the top, since you can fall back down without killing yourself.

6) When you reach the top of the climb from the previous Flame, head left. You need the Veil again. If you don't have the Veil there is a Weapon orb to the right where you can get one. You can also fall back down to the previous one if you missed it.

7) In the last (3rd) breakable pillar before the boss fight. Just after a save point.

Chapter 06: 2 Flames

1) After the Bike section you will be in front of a save point (Lucifel). There is a set fo concealed stairs to the right. The Flame is in a container at the top.

2) Keep going up from the previous Flame. You reach a large platform with four breakable objects. The Flame is in one of them.

Chapter 07: 4 Flames

1) Just after seeing Nanna it will be in a shell on the far side of the platform. It is at the top of the 'hill' which leads to the waterway with the Freeman.

2) In a shell under the tree by the first Lucifel save point.

3) In the side-scrolling section after the Ezekiel encounter, take the top path. When you reach the Freeman drop off the edge and you'll find some other platforms below him. The flame is here.

4) In a shell on the left-hand side of the waterway you have to navigate. It is before you reach the island with Lucifel on.

Chapters 8 and 9 have no flames.

I will add more if I replay the levels.

Edited by Eudaemonium
Corrections/Adding Info

• 1 year later...

Chapter 01: 1 Flame

1) After you fight Noctos for the second time in the game (those white guys you trashed during your descent), look to your right - there's a hidden platform there with breakable things and the Flame.

Chapter 02: 3 Flames

1) In the middle of the rotating platform - hard to miss.

2) The next map after the first Flame - inside a sideroad brekable object.

3) After your fight with Sariel, you'll be in the middle of a sun-shaped platform (right before your teleport to a 2D screen with angels' pictures) - the Flame is inside of one of the breakable objects on one of those "sunbeams".