Trophy Boosting Thread - Clubhouse (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm installing this baby right now... I'm not even sure what the online trophies are yet but I'll be on if anyone wants to do something.

PSN = TwiztidDGM

GMT -5

EDIT: Looks like there's 2 online "toddler" trophies, one a 2-player and the other a 4-player. Then there's 3 or 4 easy looking online Clubhouse trophies as well. Not sure if the secret trophies hold any nasty suprises or not.

Edited by TwiztidDGM

I joined your club

I will be online at 9pm Eastern

DJHMETFAN2

Hopefully we can get 4 to get rid of the stupid toddler trophy out of the way

Great, the more the merrier. The first Daily & Weekly tournaments will both begin tonight at 10pm EST (or in 3.5 hours), which will be the first of many more to come.

If anyone wants to jump in please do, just search "Wicked Clowns"! More people working together compiling stats means more overall coins for the collective group.

I've joined the clowns!!

I'm on most nights around 8 or 9 pm mountain time (Alberta, Canada)

Add me as a friend, or whatever. I want to get the online trophies out of the way but I am really enjoying this game. My golfer is still fairly new but I can still bang out some pretty low rounds.

If someone can explain as well how the loyalty goes and what I have to join or do to make sure I get loyalty points each day for the club!!

Thanks

I've joined the clowns!!

I'm on most nights around 8 or 9 pm mountain time (Alberta, Canada)

Add me as a friend, or whatever. I want to get the online trophies out of the way but I am really enjoying this game. My golfer is still fairly new but I can still bang out some pretty low rounds.

If someone can explain as well how the loyalty goes and what I have to join or do to make sure I get loyalty points each day for the club!!

Thanks

Welcome aboard man, thanks for joining. We just cracked the Top 70 on the global leaderboards (hey I know... it's early). But anyway, now that you've joined you should get your Day 1 loyalty bonus as soon you contribute some Status points to our County Club. Everything that you do earns Status points though, whether it be online play or offline Career/Legacy mode. Those points you earn us automatically transfer over to the Club, you don't have to do anything other than just play the game. Then just play 4 straight days in a row doing whatever you want. I just got my Day 3 bonus at midnight (90 minutes ago) but I've had the game since Tuesday morning.

We have a bunch guys that will help out and play Toddler matches with you once you get that unlocked, just come by the lobby or post a message when you're ready. Play one of my Daily Tournaments too to get that trophy out of the way.

"Wicked Clowns" for anyone else who wants to be part of this! :smoke:

"Wicked Clowns" for anyone else who wants to be part of this! :smoke:

Hey dude I will join your club tomorrow, I thought I would have the game today but don't because of slow post!!!

I will join soon as I get back from work, but for other members and yourself my play times are randon at weekends unless planned and in the week is uk gmt time 6pm-8pm ish, I would play more but kids and mrs etc....