Do I keep Ps3 or Trade in for Xbox

Will1981

Well Guys today I have been thinking that I wanna trade my Ps3 and get a Xbox because that's what I used to have before Xmas when I traded it in for a Ps3 lol.

I am a trophy or achievement whore what ever you wanna call it and I know they's some really easy games on Xbox aswell as Ps3 I also Miss playing with a groups of people and having a laugh and a joke on the xbox as on the Ps3 I don't have many friends and that's maybe why I feel like this. I have loads of great games on Ps3 and loads to try and complete and plat help me out guys I know it's a Ps3 forum do mostly likely people say keep Ps3 like my wife says but I am in two Minds. PS if anyone would like to add me my PSN is Red_Devils_fan_1 thanks guys

Edited by Will1981

It's a decision we can't make for you, I suppose.

Myself, I am biased towards the PS3 even though I own a 360 too. I feel like I should have only one console because honestly I don't have enough time for all my PS3 games, let alone get my 360 and play it too. So usually my PS3 is being played all time and 360 goes for months unused.

I think the PS3 is better, but that's because I don't even enjoy shooters, so that excludes a lot of 360 exclusives from my wish lists. Anyway the 360 is a great console as well... good luck, try making more friends over PSN.

you come to a ps3 forum and ask if you should trade in your ps3 for a Xbox.

what answer where you expecting?

i would say no, purely because what made me chose ps3 not xbox was the exclusives, i think ps3 have more intresting exclusive games than Xbox.

the only xbox game im really intrested in playing is Gears Of War, and one game is not enough for me

Yeah I know its a ps3 forum was just asking the question as i know a lot of people have both i love my ps3 but some days miss the Xbox they +s for both consoles need to get my head down and work though the games I have lol

Edited by Will1981

Well Guys today I have been thinking that I wanna trade my Ps3 and get a Xbox because that's what I used to have before Xmas when I traded it in for a Ps3 lol.

I am a trophy or achievement whore what ever you wanna call it and I know they's some really easy games on Xbox aswell as Ps3 I also Miss playing with a groups of people and having a laugh and a joke on the xbox as on the Ps3 I don't have many friends and that's maybe why I feel like this. I have loads of great games on Ps3 and loads to try and complete and plat help me out guys I know it's a Ps3 forum do mostly likely people say keep Ps3 like my wife says but I am in two Minds. PS if anyone would like to add me my PSN is Red_Devils_fan_1 thanks guys

It depends on what type of games you like if its shooters then i'd say definitly the 360 if its online gaming then 100% xbox 360 if you after a blue ray player then the ps3 or better yet keep your ps3 and buy a xbox and have best of both worlds. theres not much diference between the two console to be honest. i have both and i personally prefer online gaming on the 360 other than that really not a huge difference

Yeah I know its a ps3 forum was just asking the question as i know a lot of people have both i love my ps3 but some days miss the Xbox they +s for both consoles need to get my head down and work though the games I have lol

is it not possible to get both? because like everyone else here 2 consoles are better then 1. I have both consoles and when I get bored with ps3 I play xbox and vise versa. If you cant do both then go with whatever has the games your interested in the most

Yeah, this question isn't going to get a lot of replies suggesting to trade in a PS3 for an Xbox. At the very least, he should have posted this in the other console forum

Xbox 360 - PS3Trophies.org

So people on the sister site wouldn't try to convince him to get rid of his ps3 and get a 360?

The OP won't get an unbiased collection of views from either site.

I have been an XBOX360 gamer for a long time. I've only just bought a PS3.

Having both consoles is awesome. Plus you are 10% cooler for owning both and that my friend is actual science.

In all seriousness though, just have both, you don't need to get rid of one unless it is a money thing. If it is a money thing, whichever one you choose, i'd say stick with it, you'll just get less and less money for the trade the more you trade it until you have neither console.

Than again there's rumours going round that microsoft are going to being out the 720 next year to be honest I am gonna keep my ps3 love it grew up with playstation so gonna keep my faith in it and keep getting them trophies thanks guys

Having friends or lack thereof should not influence a decision as to whether or not to trade/keep a console. I do agree with most posters who said KEEP them both if you can. The PS3 is an amazing console even if the servers and online activities are sometimes meh.

I love my 360 too but I also adore my PS3 so it's up to you OP, do what makes you happy :D