High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition

How many people play this game?

Im planning to buy this game, i was wondering if the community of this game is still big enough to warrant a purchase :p

Also i to boost the royal flush trophy, i know you can play triple 5 draw or something? Will i be able to use this method with my wife only or we would need to get more people to help? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

It still has players playing online mate, but not many.

There are usually around 10-15 games going on online when you search. The majority are Texas Hold'em.

You'll also find it hard to ever see any "Sit & Go" tournaments going on, which is a shame. So it would help if you want to play tournament style poker online that you have friends who also have the game.

Thanks,

The Takz Man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

i know they been no recent post around this game, but i just wanted to post for the community that i play this game on a regular basis also have 3 other people who play once a week on Thrusday nights we do sit N go tourneys, also on weekend we do cash & 2 to 3 more tourneys with one being a 100K buy-in.. We would like to have more players so if anyone comes across just send me a message & if you can't make the regular days we play we can work around so everyone can get playtime..Hope to see some new players at the table,l8r everyone!!:cool: