Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Leicester_Lad_93

Need someone for the Co-op trophies, lol!

- Companion

Finish the game with the same partner for the majority of the journey and return to the beginning.

- Crossing

Reach the summit with a companion and return to the beginning.

- Reflection

Sit and meditate with another player for more than 20 seconds.

PSN kipmetknoflook

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need crossing and companion. Please add me if you are looking for this and put a note in the friend request. I will help get meditation as well if someone needs it.

I just got the game so I will be doing a whole playthrough.

Your post a few days old, so add or message me (if my friend list is full) on PSN if you are still interested.

GMT -5

Thank you

I just got the game so I will be doing a whole playthrough.

Your post a few days old, so add or message me (if my friend list is full) on PSN if you are still interested.

GMT -5

Thank you

hey could you help me get the trophies i need, i see you got some of the online trophies.

Thanks

PSN: kr2silva

Hey guys, I picked up the collector's edition dirt cheap today, so I want to boost the mp trophies. I am free this weekend, so if you are interested or just want to help, please add me. Thanks!

My PSN: Big_D_Playa

Timezone: GMT-8

Edit: Got them, thanks to ... Uh,well I don't know, lol, due to me seeing 6 random companions. Well to whoever it was I got it already and thank them.

Also, like a poster stated earlier, there is a lot of online activity going on that there isn't really any boosting needed, plus a lot of them were kind enough to show me a lot of the missing symbols/glyphs that I was looking for. Thanks to everyone!

Edited by Big D Playa
Update

I need help with the trophy Companion. I can not seem to get it at all, after trying five times. Please if you can help message me on the psn.

I may be able to do it tonight here in a little bit. I am on Central time U.S. and most of the time ready to play at or around 7 to 8 pm and on from then.

PSN: Army_of_Ender

Nevermind just got it.

Edited by Army_of_Ender

I'm online right now about to enter the snow level for the Crossing and Companion trophies.

Who can help?

PSN: ABADAWhiteCat.

I'll return the favor, naturally.

EDIT: Got both of them!

I saw your post and surprisingly found you after a couple tries. I didn't know it was you till the credits, was pretty cool to see your name pop up after seeing this post. That was fun, thanks for helping me get Companion as well. That was the last trophy I needed. :)