Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Moose_PS3T

Hey everyone. I will be getting this game today and want to get the online trophies out of the way right off the bat. Please add me on PSN to anyone who wants to get them. Thanks!

PSN: sulhaq

***No longer needed***

Edited by sulhaq

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of 8-23, still looking to boost online trophies. Send me a PM, or a PSN friend request with "Overlord" in it. I'm usually on Mon-Wed anytime, Thu-Sun midnight to 6 or 8 am.

Have only managed to get the Snatcher trophy so far. :(

*EDIT* No longer needed, big thanks to Dormin for the help.

Edited by Indy815

I just got the game today, but would like to boost online trophies.

I am in GMT timezone (UK), I have NO mic, PSN: PheeePS

as I have no mic, we can arrange how to do this before hand. But I think its clear form the guide.

Pheee.

I'm trying to get 'Pillager', 'Big D' and 'Adversary' trophies. Looking for a partner to help each other out.

My timezone's GMT +8 and PSN ID-Mingchai. Pls msg with 'Overlord2" or similar as header. Ta.

*****Help no longer needed****

----

Thanks to Leonheart_88, we both managed to help each other achieve the online trophies.

Edited by MingChai
Obtained trophies.

Looking for a partner so we can help each other out. I have a mic, time zone CST (UTC-6) mostly on weekends.

NEED: Snatcher, Pillager, Conqueror, The Big D, and Adversary.

send friend request mentioning Overlord PSN: Endvoid

P.S not that good with differences in the time zones, gonna have to help me out with that so we can figure out a date. :D

Just got the trophies. Thanks to Chyrch!!

Edited by Endvoid

I need the online trophies just rented the game so I wanna get it over with quickly

I'm currently doing nothing till college starts again so I'm kinda always on (est)

My psn is Chyrch.

So add me as of 08/20/09

Oh and I have a mic lol

Hey guys I'll be up for some boosting but It'd have to be after wednesday (Internet speed issues) so just add me with overlord 2 in the messege and we'll get it going.

I'm on Australian times which is GMT +10\9 i think.

PSN TheMightyRogue

Edit: I got them thanks to FeridEgan.

Edited by themightyrogue

I'm up for boosting with someone. PSN ID is ryncote. I'll be on Friday, September 4, to Sunday, September 6. I'm eastern time but any time is good for me. Just send me a friend request with a message about overlord boosting. The online trophies are the only ones I need for platinum.