477 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give this a 2/10. It's not overly difficult, although there are a few sections that were frustrating. For me, I think the hardest thing is dealing with the camera. I know a lot of people have complained about it. For me, while not being able to fully control it in places was annoying, the worst part was the quick camera adjustments the game would make in some areas. I had to take frequent breaks otherwise I kept getting nauseated from motion sickness.

2/10. I really didn't think I'd like this game as much as I did (I never played on PS2). The camera is definitely problematic. I needed a guide a few times (I COMPLETELY overlooked the beach area in the beginning). I actually completed 80% of the game before I found Sentinel Beach (I needed guides for the Flut Flut areas, I actually completed the one in the Swamp without the Flut Flut doing rolling jumps, but impossible in the mountains). Basically found all collectibles in each area and then moved on. I think without Spider Cave, I would have rated this 1/10. Personally, very fun and enjoyable.

Edited by cobaltTangerine

I gave it a 1, it was simple without a guide. However that may be because it was my very first PS2 game and I had it memorised like the back of my hand so it was a breeze! For others new to it though I'd still say it's very simple apart from a couple of hidden collectibles and tricky jumps.

I gave it a 2. I actually platted this last week and forgot to post. Nothing was very difficult at all. The hardest part for me was the precursor ring time challenges, but that's because I suck at controlling the vehicles in this game.

Great game overall though!

I gave the game a 2/10. The trophies were really easy, and I didn't have to use a guide at all on my quest for platinum. The only part I had trouble on was the final boss (failed about 5-6 times o.O). I do think it helped that I 100% completed the game about 2 times, a couple years back, on the PS2

Id say the hardest thing about getting the platinum was the errant precursor orb that I randomly missed. Also a couple levels were annoying, like Snowy Mountain, Spider Cave and the swamp. But compared to most games incredibly easy, especially since each area tells you exactly how many of something you have out of the total.

I personally can only give this a 2, even though my mind is telling me to give it a 3 due to the huge amount of stress and frustration i gained - especially in the spider caves! However, the game is very simple and easy to follow. Collectables are easy to find, and considering i had this on the ps2 i knew what to expect. Roughly took 14hours, no need to rush wanted the nostalgic sensation:)

In comparison to the rest of the series, extremely easy.

I personally can only give this a 2, even though my mind is telling me to give it a 3 due to the huge amount of stress and frustration i gained - especially in the spider caves! However, the game is very simple and easy to follow. Collectables are easy to find, and considering i had this on the ps2 i knew what to expect. Roughly took 14hours, no need to rush wanted the nostalgic sensation:)

In comparison to the rest of the series, extremely easy.

Same here, i am torn between 2 and 3 for this, its easy but the any challenging parts are only hard because of bad camera angles - Spider Caves was annoying.

Spending an hour looking for 1 orb in Snowy Mountain was also frustrating - ran into it by accident in the end as it was in the deep snow!

Giving this a 1. Clocked in at a little of 9 hours to platinum. Pretty much got everything just by going through the areas, but there were a few places that I had to backtrack to just so I could finish getting the last couple of orbs. It was good to get back to a traditional platformer. Truth be told when I first saw that i was going to have to get all the orbs and power cells I thought for sure that I was going to have to get a guide or something, but it turned out to be a lot easier than I thought.

Voted 5/10. Some parts were really difficult and I had to replay them like 50 times. It is really old school game where player was expected to die 200 times. This is no way 2/10 unless you played it 3 times already on PS2. However it is easy in the way, that to platinum you only need to finish the game once and collect mostly easy collectibles without doing anything awkward or play the game several times.