Platinum Difficulty Rating

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

It's definitely not 2. More like 3.5 mostly because of the collectibles and some hidden orbs.It's not that hard but even more time consuming.

I agree with you....when I saw people voting this as a 1 and maybe a 2...I was like oh sweet this will be short and sweet......10 hrs and a 1.......cmon people. I have learned after looking at these boards for a while that whatever people vote......add 1-2 to the skill and add on almost 5 hrs to what people say they. I would love to watch someone beat this game w a plat in 10 hrs.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally doable. Take a look at my trophy card for example. Although it says I needed an overall time of 2 days and 2 hours, I finished it in 3 sittings, with around 5 hours for the first, around 4 for the second and around 1 for the last. Which adds up to roughly 10 hours total. I played the crap out of that game back on the PS2 and know it inside out which compensates that otherwise I am just an average gamer at best... And I voted 2 for exactly that reason.

Giving it a 2/10 its neither long or hard. There were a few orbs/objectives I had to google as I couldnt get them and it just turns out I did levels in the wrong order so I couldnt get all the collectables in that area. Apart from that the only issue you will face is with the camera but don't forget you can use triangle to look around, that solved the issue for me in most situations.

Couldnt tell you how long it took because my save says 0:00 for some reason but it would have been a bit more than 10 hours I reckon.

Edited by LukeyCow

This was my fastest platinum ever, got it in about seven hours of gameplay. However, I probably beat this a dozen times on the PS2 over the years and as recently as a year ago, at that. So I'm judging this off the first time I got 100% on this game. There is some challenging platforming in the latter half of the game, but nothing too crazy. The checkpoints can be a little inconvenient (they actually get worse in Jak II, I might add.) The camera angles can be pretty bad sometimes, and there are a few pesky orbs to find your first time through, but all things considered, by today's standards, it's a relatively easy platinum.

• 2 weeks later...

2/10.

By the time I was about to take the elevator to the boss fight I was sitting on 91%, I was only missing 20 orbs. You dont even need a guide to earn the plat so that lowers the difficulty a lot.

Really good game, one of those unforgetable classics from the ps2, I guess since I'm a gamer from that era I didnt find a single flaw in the game...

I'll give it 2/10. Clearing the game itself is very easy,so is collecting all the power cells. The only slightly difficult/annoying part was collecting the remaining precursor orbs after clearing everything else. It's a very fun game though. Definitely one of the best 3D platformers out there. I remember first playing this game over ten years ago (In fact,I think this was one of the first ps2 games I ever played) and it was nice to play through it again.