Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - Trophy Guide & Road Map

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I just finished spider cave and the mountains, i have no clue where to go now.. The npc's wont let me talk to them, and i have also completed side-quests etc..

Thanks.

If I'm not mistaken you need to take the mine carts in volcantic Mountain to the lava tube. I forgot how many power cells you need (it was around 70 or so) but just let the mine carts take you there.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1217/6DA.jpg Maximum Power! (G)

Collect 101 Power Cells

These are used to progress throughout the story. You will not need all 101 to complete the game, but you will end with a minimum of 76 (72 to get through the Lava Tube, 4 compulsory ones in the final area), giving you both Power Lunch and Power Chords. They can be found in a variety of ways. Some will simply be in the environment to pick up, some will be earned from collecting Scout Flies, but most will be earned from doing quests and trading with people. The ones in the environment are fairly self explanatory, simply walk over them to obtain them. There are 16 Power Cells you obtain from collecting Scout Flies. Each area has 7 Scout Flies, and if you collect all 7 you are rewarded with a Power Cell. Many will be earned from doing quests, whether main story line or side. A few will be earned from trading in Precursor Orbs. Do not worry about having enough; you will have far more than enough number to buy them all, as there are a limited number of both Precursor Orbs and Power Cells.

Here is a link to a helpful Power Cell Locations Guide I found - Power Cell Locations Guide

link is dead!!

:(:(

• 2 weeks later...
The fishing game is a MISSABLE trophy in this game because if you do not use the touch screen to do the minigame and complete it you have to start a BRAND NEW GAME. Would have helped if the guide had have had that in it instead of "0 missable trophies".

Woah, chill out dude! Did you look when this guide was written? It's for the PS3 version of the game which came out over a year ago. The Vita version only came out last week.

I have 2 questions :

1- for the Vita's version, the fishing game and the minigame where you have to defend the snacks... can we re-do them in the same save file ?

2- when you have blue eco buff at the citadel (on the way to free the yellow sage), it happens to me that when I jumped to another platform, I missed it but because of the blue buff I took with me several orbs but I think they did not count when I press start.... and they're not near the platform anymore.

I'm not really sure about this, but it seems that I have all the other orbs in this area (followed a guide on gamefaq).

Does someone had the same problem ? Or I just need to look another time all the orbs location here :x ?

Thanks.

The fishing game is a MISSABLE trophy in this game because if you do not use the touch screen to do the minigame and complete it you have to start a BRAND NEW GAME. Would have helped if the guide had have had that in it instead of "0 missable trophies".

Just FYI... I got this trophy on the Vita version and I haven't used the touchscreen all game. I know it says you need to used the touchscreen, but you don't.

I unlocked this trophy yesterday on my Vita. I didn't use the touchscreen to unlock it either. Took me a few tries to get it cause of the sensitivity, but you can do it with the analog.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/akisuo.png

• 3 weeks later...

Regarding the Vita version, the trophy description suggests that these two trophies are now missable:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1217/4FA.jpg Hand Over Fish(B)

Catch 200 Pounds of Fish using the touchscreen

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1217/AC6.jpg Hungry? (B)

Protect Farthy's Snacks using the touchscreen

Some people have said they've still earned the trophy, but some have said they haven't, so it's worth adding them to the Roadmap and the Trophy Guide.

With Hand Over Fish, you just need to slide your finger across the touchscreen to move the net, instead of :ls:.

With Hungry?, you need to move the reticule as normal with :ls: but repeatedly tap the touchscreen with your finger or thumb to fire the yellow eco at the rats.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...