What are the chances of Jak & Daxter Collection 2?

I already have my copy of the HD Jak & Daxter Collection on pre-order and cannot wait to get playing those games again but what are the chances that we could see a second collection released featuring Jak X, Daxter and Lost Frontier? I know the latter two we not made by Naughty Dog but they should be able to come to some sort of agreement?!

I would also love to see an HD release of Ratchet & Clank 1-3 followed by a second collection with Ratchet Gladiator, Secret Agent Clank and Size Matters!

These games have very little actual work required when compared to starting from scratch but have a potential for big profits. Come on Insomniac, join the band wagon.

I really doubt they would ever release a collection of anything other than the original trilogy.

As for insomniac, they're probably working on it right now. After everything is done with All 4 One and Resistance 3 you can expect the next thing to be Ratchet and Clank

If it sells good enough I'm sure there is a good chance we'll see the other 3 also. GOW collection did very well, and as a result, led to the 2nd GOW Collection (origins).

And with these games getting a makeover, I expect it to do really well. We all know us trophy whores will get it. :D

Edited by PrimalCarnage

Only the 3 first games were great. In my opinion they got worse and worse, or with other words, more and more shooter... the racing game, Jak X, had a memory card bug with the auto-save function, which pretty much ruined your memory card unless you had some extra unlicensed software. It would corrupt some part of the memory card so you couldn't write and read to that part anymore. The Jak X game sucked, which was no surprise seeing as little as I liked the racing in Jak 3. It's very sad, because I loved Naughty Dog's first attempt on a kart game, best kart game ever, Crash Team Racing.

This game I'm looking forward to though, 101%'d it several times. Not a too hard (P), at least not for me, and I will enjoy every second! :p

Insomniac won't be working on a HD update of R&c just as ND aren't working on Jak collection.

They usually advise on these projects but sony hand them out to other devs (usually bluepoint games).

I think if the first trilogy sells well enough sony might do the psp games just as they did with the GoW psp titles.

I think its a given sony will release R&C later in the year or early next year,there first party releases is looking a little sparse around then so its a real possibility plus they make a tonne of money off these rereleases.

Finally the original Crash game or any ps1 games won't ever get the HD treatment,it can't be done sadly so unless the ps2 crash games are worthy of it (which their not) those will be the only crash games we'll ver see in HD.