Trophy Difficulty Rating

ShadowAFC

Rate the trophy difficulty  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.40

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

• 2 weeks later...

Voted a 5 for these reasons:

1. Beating the National Elite Battle Boards with a Blitz Team is not hard if you have a boosting partner and both of you have 2 controllers.

Even the Head to head Elite Boards isn't that bad but it can be tough at first especially when people like to knock out your receivers.

2. I Know Kung Fu trophy was very confusing since the game doesn't tell you how to do it and I somehow managed to get it by luck.

3. This game is very time consuming because it takes so much blitz bucks in order to unlock all the pro players, ultimate players and ultimate powerups. Also, it sucks that you have to unlock all 12 fantasy characters by playing through the Blitz Gauntlet in order for the trophy to pop which was the case for me.

4. Finally, Yoink! trophy can be hard to get especially when people rarely play Risk & Reward and when you do find a opponent, they like to rage quit. As a result, you won't get the trophy even though you can still take the other person's card.

Therefore, its highly recommended to boost Yoink! trophy if possible.

Overall, this game is 100%able but it'll take 15-20 hours to do so. NFL Blitz is a fun game but the rage quitters really ruin the online play. With 20 trophies, its surprising that NFL Blitz doesn't have a platinum.

Edited by Sharksfan24
Added a sentence

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Funny how the guide says it's a 3, yet no-one here voted less than 4 and the average is about 7. I voted 6. There's nothing particularly hard, but "I Know Kung Fu" and "BRAINS" trophies seem to be determined by situation and random luck so you never know if you're doing the right thing until hours later when the trophy pops. If you know nothing about NFL (like me when I started this) the game really doesn't make any sense and doesn't give any hints on what you're actually supposed to do. The only thing with difficulty rather than time is the stupid input combo.