What was your last trophy before getting the Platinum?

Oo Ion oO

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was the Sage one, by design, I got all the other outstanding ones after finishing the story before getting that to bank some money rather than having to leave it on for hours, nice way to get some quick money is to keep selling all your bomb making kit to Piri, got me about 60 grand each time which went a long way towards reducing the grind on getting the last few books.

I only did it right at the end of the game when I realised I would be very short of cash but if you do it all the way through you should net shed loads of money. You get loads every time you open a bomb cabinet, I lost count of the number of times it kept saying item full so selling them off isnt going to leave you short of bomb making items.

I did delete the patch before buying the last books though, although the craft maniac one didnt glitch for me as some on 1.02 have I didnt want to take the chance.

• 2 weeks later...

After 3 very frustrating hours of doing absolutely nothing but wait for the stupid tax collector to spawn, I finally got the bastard. Now I can focus on my last trophy before Plat; the "true templar" trophy.. Already in lvl 12.. Just a few more hours of gaming, and this (IMO disappointing) game is sold!

Desmond's last memory sequence :p

After Brotherhood's MP experience, I was determined to get MP trophies done asap.. then I got all the collectible (books, memory fragments) and fight (10 poisoned guards etc..) trophies done during SP playthrough.

took a break during final credit screen... then cleared all Desmond memory sequences after everything else's done. feels good :p

mine was original (i think) because it was MOUSE TRAP :)

That one was my last single player trophy before I focused on the MP, which was (and still is) really fun to play. My last one was True Templar. I hit level 20 about seven minutes into a ten minute Deathmatch, but I didn't quit out. I could see myself going all the way to level 50 by the time ACIII comes out.

My last trophy was actually "A Friend Indeed", because one of my I accidentally called on a recruit once while fighting Janissaries in free roam, and he died.. so I had to recruit another assassin and have him rank allll the way back up to finish off the Assassins Guild challenge.

:eek: didnt knew your recreuits could actually die in a fight if you call them!! never happend to me. what actually happend once to me, i sended a recreuit on a mission with 95% i think of chances of success... and he came back wounded and could not do anything for the next 20 minutes i think. bit seriously, 95% odds and failed?? :confused:

back on topic, my last trophy was true templar, i cannot remember the last one i got on single player. but i note that freaking tax collector, but as i wrote somewhere, i thing 1.02 bugged this guy, i deleted the patch, and then he appeared.

Edited by KyoRML007

:eek: didnt knew your recreuits could actually die in a fight if you call them!! never happend to me. what actually happend once to me, i sended a recreuit on a mission with 95% i think of chances of success... and he came back wounded and could not do anything for the next 20 minutes i think. bit seriously, 95% odds and failed?? :confused:

back on topic, my last trophy was true templar, i cannot remember the last one i got on single player. but i note that freaking tax collector, but as i wrote somewhere, i thing 1.02 bugged this guy, i deleted the patch, and then he appeared.

Actually that does happen. If you send a recruit on a 90%-100% odds of success mission, they may come back wounded but they will not die, whereas low chances of success often lead to death.

Either Brotherhood assassin recruits are more powerful or Janissaries are too swift, I accidentally called 2 assassins in on a Janissary camp once, with no way to get them to fall back... resulted in two recruit deaths :\ I didn't have enough time to defend them either coz the stupid guys kept shooting at me.

Your Master Assassins cant EVER die, if you call them to the field the most they can be is wounded, same if you sent them on a mission with low odds of success. I know cos I tried to kill off the token Master Assassin the game gives you, I wanted an all female squad :dance:

Your Master Assassins cant EVER die, if you call them to the field the most they can be is wounded, same if you sent them on a mission with low odds of success. I know cos I tried to kill off the token Master Assassin the game gives you, I wanted an all female squad :dance:

Master Assassins can't die, but any recruit level 10 or lower can.

My last trophy was actually "The Mentor- Have seven trainess reach the rank of Master Assassin". Luckily I had no problem getting the "Tax Evasion-Get your money back from a Templar tax collector" trophy that many people had issues with. I'm ready for the next Assassin's Creed! :)

My last trophy before platinum was "True Templar." I finished all the solo play quest before I started MP. The MP trophies were easy, they came almost automatically on the way to level 20.

Ditto... I'm level 19 currently and just *that* close to the platinum, should get it next time I'm playing.

Ditto... I'm level 19 currently and just *that* close to the platinum, should get it next time I'm playing.

Dont even try for the Online trophies. I swear if you just play to level 20 you'll have them.

p.s. I lied earlier, the trophy I got before I got plat on AC rev was the final spec ops trophy for MW2. I had switched over because that one was bothering me. Oh well, no harm no foul!