Embarrassing platinums?

tylergarrett

Ladies and gentlemen, we all know that true trophy whores will get any game that they can platinum even if it means getting a game that is embarrassing. But lets face it, everyone can see your trophy list... So who out there has a platinum, or even just some trophies on a game, that is embarrassing?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I platinumed Megamind, some people who know me might look at that one with surprise. Also, I was afraid of getting clowned so I played it offline when I rented it. Also did it that way to avoid some PlayStation Home addicts I know who always beg me to stop by, but that's another story.:D And one more thing, no offense to anyone who's platinumed Hannah Montana but wow. I'd rather give birth to a chair than play that.:dance:

I have Damnation plat (the worst ps3 game i played). I have to say that i bought the game because of the split-screen coop and not for the trophies... BUT i did played twice (yes... 2 times that shit lol) to get them and sold it as fast as i could.

The only "good" thing is i got 1 EUR profit from it :p

Well, I guess I have a few, but I don't regret them:

Up: A younger friend of mine really wanted to play it, so I let him. He was happy when he got a plat, so it was worth it.

Disney Sing It Family Hits: The plat might be embarrassing but what is probably even more embarrassing is that I LOVED playing this game. I got to sing A Whole New World and I Just Can't Wait To Be King and stuff. Totally brought back my childhood.

CSI: Fatal Conspiracy: Might also fall under this category? I rented it because I wanted a good mystery to play. I was disappointed, but finished it up for the platinum.

Edited by Azgard12

Disney Sing It Family Hits: The plat might be embarrassing but what is probably even more embarrassing is that I LOVED playing this game. I got to sing A Whole New World and I Just Can't Wait To Be King and stuff. Totally brought back my childhood.

This and Toy Story 3. I'm not embarrassed by either personally, as I played both with my wife and all in all they were good fun, but I could see people snickering about these two.

http://trophy01.np.community.playstation.net/trophy/np/NPWR00660_00_79F27BF1F16D20D0CE3DAC5CC11F5784C7C573DB/E28B56F8739DC1842724D640AE89F43CCEEDD714.PNG

Why I why did I play through that awful game three times for that worthless PNG file?! :facepalm:

I mean, at least with NCIS, I know why I played that: I like the show and just wanted to see how the game was, and I wanted to write a trophy guide. But inFamous, that's just embarrassing as there was no excuse for me to get that platinum. That game should have been ejected from the PS3 and tossed into the trash after playthrough #1.

Ladies and gentlemen, we all know that true trophy whores will get any game that they can platinum even if it means getting a game that is embarrassing. But lets face it, everyone can see your trophy list... So who out there has a platinum, or even just some trophies on a game, that is embarrassing?

None... I shouldn't feel embarrased playing whatever I want to play.

personally i think that the only embarrasing trophy list out there is hannah montana unless yer a young girl

That's Sexist! [sarcasm]

None because I play the games I want to play and I don't care what strangers on the internet think about the games I have played.

This^ and quoted for truth.

Some Platinums are only embarrassing to other people. I've got one or two games on my Trophy List that some may consider embarrassing but frankly I don't care.

None, despite having a bunch of kiddie plats that seem to embarass others. They can be fun - who cares what others think? Do you sit there while gaming worrying what random strangers will think? Do you do the same with TV shows you watch or books you read or fast food joints you go to? And how do you have all this spare time/energy to waste worrying on such nonesense?

I don't have HM, but since it's such a pariah plat I may have to seek it out :p

Edited by Stork77
getting smilie right

None. I try very hard to play only the games I would like and couldn't care less if someone thinks badly on any of the platinums or even just a single trophy I own which doesn't make it embarassing 1 single bit.

Plus I totally disagree on the whole Hannah Montana is an embarassing platinum to have. I wouldn't play that game since i'm not a fan of the Hannah Montana series, but even if a guy wants to play that game, I say let him.

Edited by Shuffle