Midnight Club: Los Angeles - Road Map and Trophy Guide

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have completed all of the goals up to the landmark race, "Sunset to the Promenade" but even when I complete all of the goals in one race it does not show them as completed. Also every landmark race after that one does not show my goals as complete. Can somebody explain to me?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/34/027.jpgHave Car, Will Travel (S)

Drive a total of 5,000 miles, including any miles driven online or offline.

Well, even after doing every single other (disk-based) trophy in this game (except the platinum), I was still 250 miles short of 5000 miles. So, do NOT work on this until you've done everything else. Presumably, when you get to grinding this out, you will have a fully upgraded Ninja. There are two ways to go about the next step, depending if you have auditory preferences or not. If you want to listen to your own music (saved to your PS3 hard drive), then start an arcade race with the following settings: Race = "Welcome to Hollywood", Opponents = 1, Traffic = NONE, Powerups = NO, Weather = Clear, Time = NOON. Now, when the race starts, ignore it and hop on the 405 Freeway and start driving while listening to your tunes. You will be doing this for a while. If you don't care about music and just want to grind, set up a private online cruise with no traffic and clear weather. Then start doing loops around 405.

That helped me with my trophy, especially the music, it made it feel likee no time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
T-Mobile myFaves

Join an online game with 5 of your friends. Stay Connected with MyFaves from T-Mobile.

(Possibly glitched) This is giant pain in the ass and could possibly be the hardest trophy to get in the entire game. I tried organizing this with the boosting thread, but that was a failure. So, I ended up hosting a match and asking anybody who joined to help me with this trophy. You will need 5 friends in your list. This means 5 other people apart from you. I'm not sure if there still is a glitch, but it used to be the case that the 5 friends had to in the first 50 people on your friend list, since the game only recognizes these people in the in game friend list. So, be warned, you may have to clip some of your PSN buddies.

trying to set this up the boost thread was kind of a headache. i just joined a large room and sent a friend request to everyone in it. when the fifth person accepted i got the trophy.

Hi mate , nice guide and stuff but i spoted a major flaw.U said to get like a couple of cars at the beggining and then the Ninja till the end of the game .. did that.U never mentioned about winning like up to 30-50 races for each category to get called by the champs .. so maybe u wanna edit there.

If I recall correctly, you don't need to beat the all of champs to complete the game, you just have to win enough races. If this is correct, then the various "beat ____ champ" trophies fall the "mop up" part of the game.

• 1 month later...

Im a having a hard time unlocking the last time trial for the Uncle Time trophy in the game. I have beat the city champ, and all other related champs. I have also beat all the other time trials. I have beaten the South Central, Hills, Downtown, and Hollywood trials. I have also beaten the game as well. I am at 77% complete. So the only time trial I need to unlock would be the Beaches time trial. Would anyone know what I should do in order to unlock the last time trial? Any info would be great who have the (P)

haha lol a friend online helped me out and i figured it out.

5 more for (P)

Edited by judgemodollaz24

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

South Central DLC Trophies

Note: The DLC section of the guide was written by olsen77.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/34/054.jpg Been There, Done That (S)

Finish the South Central career

You'll have to win around 15 races to complete the South Central career. These races include, the wager mission, the tournament, and the time trials. You'll know that you're approaching the end of the South Central career when you meet the champ, Raymond.

I actually finished the career before the SC Wager mission appeared or the SC Time Trial was completed. In fact, I had to win the SUV-vs-SUV race (well after career) in order for the SC Wager to appear at all. But I think I'm an exception. I must have done the SC missions in a weird path.

Thanks for the great guide - helped a lot!

Edited by Stork77

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...