Stay Down

A Tag Combo is when you start a combo then hit the Tag button to call in your partner and continue the combo with them. That button you can hit that does an attack and calls in your partner for a cheap shot then jumps back doesn't count.

An easy way to do this is with Devil Jin and Kazuya. I'd do Devil Jin's big uppercut move (hit I think Right Punch while rising, so crouch then almost immediately hit it after letting go of crouch) and as the enemy soars up, I called in Kazuya and did a crouching low kick to kick the enemy in the head as they hit the ground.

This is assuming you're on the left side of the screen.

Xiaoyu: :right: :right: :cross: :circle: then :r2:

Her last kick launches them into the air.

Devil Jin :down: :cross: + :circle: then :r2:

He does a sort of double kick that sends them flying into the air.

Obviously there are more ways to do it, but this was easiest for me. And if anyone has other questions about the "doing moves X amount of times", if you have the user's manual it actually lists out the moves that are related to the trophies.

Hope this helps :)

• 3 months later...
A Tag Combo is when you start a combo then hit the Tag button to call in your partner and continue the combo with them. That button you can hit that does an attack and calls in your partner for a cheap shot then jumps back doesn't count.

An easy way to do this is with Devil Jin and Kazuya. I'd do Devil Jin's big uppercut move (hit I think Right Punch while rising, so crouch then almost immediately hit it after letting go of crouch) and as the enemy soars up, I called in Kazuya and did a crouching low kick to kick the enemy in the head as they hit the ground.

I've been struggling with this trophy a while now and this is by far the easiest method. Up up then triangle. While opponent is in air hit r1 to bring in other character and then hold down and hit circle to kick them in the head.:applause:

• 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...
On 11/24/2011 at 1:04 PM, BeardedBushMan said:

This is assuming you're on the left side of the screen.

Xiaoyu: :right: :right: :cross: :circle: then :r2:

Her last kick launches them into the air.

Devil Jin :down: :cross: + :circle: then :r2:

He does a sort of double kick that sends them flying into the air.

Obviously there are more ways to do it, but this was easiest for me. And if anyone has other questions about the "doing moves X amount of times", if you have the user's manual it actually lists out the moves that are related to the trophies.

Hope this helps :)

and then R2 !!! SERIOUSLY ??? what kind of tip is that ?? are you playing the prologue dude or the other Tekken games ?? hope this helps ?? no sir it didn't