Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

olsen77

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I practically live on my PS3, my id is interyernan, i run on GMT but stay up very late every night, please send a friend request stating VT 2009 if you fancy getting some of these online games out the way - i'm sick of people quitting when i have match point.

I'm really not certain i haven't actuallly been into that part of the game yet,i've been concentrating on World Tour and the mini games. I've played a few of the friendly online games just to get that Bronze trophy and my experience was very bad.

Slightly glitchy play, plays returning shots taht had clearly gone past them and people withdrawing when i was on Match Point - i kind of put me off doing ranked online until my game was slightly better.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trading every kind of online win, thanks to the quitters out there. If anyone wants to boost these trophies simply add me (PSN ID: Brinaldo) and say that you come from this site. I run on GMT + 1h, but I hope to be online some nights!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm trading every kind of online win, thanks to the quitters out there. If anyone wants to boost these trophies simply add me (PSN ID: Brinaldo) and say that you come from this site. I run on GMT + 1h, but I hope to be online some nights!

Im gonna be online later during the evening 6 a clock today if u want add me and i can help u.

I'm getting this tomorrow and really want to platinum this. I will need all the online trophies. I had VT3 so i'm not a noob and will be able to do everything quite quickly.

Add me and we will platinum this together !!

PSN ID: joep2728

im getting this from gamefly, as far as i see you only need 10 ranked and 10 friendly online games for the online trophies. so if anyone wants to do this over next few days send me a friend invite

The__Violator (2 underscores)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Currently looking for a partner to exchange the 250 friendly wins for Gold. Also if you still have enough patience left after that we could do the various shot medals (slice,drop,lob,smash and ace)

If anyone is interested then add "Genesisfury". I'm an aussie and on pretty much all day everyday.

Edited by Genesisfury

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...