1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave it a 5/10. Single player on veteran easy all the way to the last mission where makarov is escaping the first checkpoint when the escape timer started was hell and it took me about 1h 20min to do rest of the campaign was easy and i could do everything in about 2-3tries except for some of those turret checkpoints where u had to use a stationary turret those were pretty hard as well. as for spec-ops nothing hard in particular, u will be restarting some of those missions quite alot but ul need the exp to get to 50 anyways finished all spec-ops with a final level of 31 and then survival with level 42. Still 8 levels to grind --_--

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gave it a 7, Veteran campaign is a challenge but is manageable, the really the hard part is vet spec ops missions, they're a pain, took a lot of time to get them done, but once they are done, spec ops survival is cake, and honestly really fun. I got the hard stuff done with and had a blast with my friends on Survival. It's actually a really fun plat once you have it all down.

• 2 months later...
This game will be the death of me just like MW2, I hate spec ops, I wish there were no trophies for it. Just the campaign mode only.

i loved the spec ops - far more than the game tbh :)

Smack Town is one of the toughest to get 3 starrs on though, and can be a royal pain in the ass - it's far easier on solo than in coop.

Carbon will give you chance to get a couple of trophies - i think get the hellis without being hit, stab a juggie and accumilate $50k are all doable in Carbon :)

Just use the containers to hole up in during rounds and get up to the air-strike crate for when the hellis come, you can get into cover so they won't be able to hit you, take out the guys from the top right corner and then down the two helli's with predators to get the trophy - the rest of the time there are a few places where you can keep to cover to get them with a decent MG / assault riffle :)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd give it a 5/6. Spec Ops for this game wasn't quite as difficult as Spec Ops for MW2. In some cases the lag was the most frustrating point. Glad it is over now after all these years lol.

Really enjoyed the Survival levels in 2 player and the campaign was average compared to the previous titles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...