Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Hi if you want help with this game please join our boosting group on Discord. The people I previously asked for help with got their trophies so if you join you'll get yours too.

We've a got a channel for every AC and boosting happens every day so please join us. (Including PS4 but I don't have those so can't add a session)

https://discord.gg/JvBpS7W

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Feb 2021 looking for players, there's still (miraculously) enough folks playing so regular matchmaking hasn't been a problem but I can't get the trophy for playing all game modes because no one is playing simple deathmatch.

Update: I got the platinum and it was a pain!!! If anybody sees this I will absolutely help you get the platinum, psn: overlanderjoe

Edited by Overlanderjoe
update

Edit: Done with the base game. Managed to get it legit, there are still enough people playing if you know when to log in. Apparently, the DLC is free on the Hong Kong PS Store, so if you have a secondary account for the region or register a new one you can get it. I am not a fan of registering anywhere just for one thing, but if someone does register, downloads the DLC and needs partner in boosting the trophies I am willing to help, provided you lent me the HK account to download expansions as well.

PSN ID: Gytree

Time zone: GMT +1

Edited by Gytree
Update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...