Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

guinness61

from when i wake up till i goto sleep so ill say ill be on by noon and on till 3 am

Cool... Anyone wanna help me with Golden Gun today I'll be online all day.

Last night got ridiculous, 3+ hours and only 1 trophy I still need loads :(

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by Kromagg

Ok so I want to get the online trophies done here. Looking to do on the 26th and 27th. Who wants in?? I will organize and post here... I will keep checking and editing and adding people till we have enough. Hopefully we can get a good group together and bang em out. Lol cheers

1-sxyrxy

2-Tj17

3-Kromagg

4-Lord_Chaos

5-bluedevl007

6-Moochachoas

7-Kevin22101993

8-

Ok so I want to get the online trophies done here. Looking to do on the 26th and 27th. Who wants in?? I will organize and post here... I will keep checking and editing and adding people till we have enough. Hopefully we can get a good group together and bang em out. Lol cheers

1-sxyrxy

2-Tj17

3-

4-

5-bluedevl007

6-Moochachoas

7-Kevin22101993

i took me and lord_chaos off the list, we both got platinum.

Hey, if anyone wants to go for the goldeneye mode trophies add my PSN and we can get a game goin:D. lDeGamer7

Still no joy with that? I'm doing sweet f'all Christmas day so if anyone wants to help me boost let me know - Tj17

I need these trophies (Boxing Clever),(Lucky Seven),(The Other Cheek),(Boys With Toys),(Console Compliancy) My PSN is ShowNoBaka,Just send me a request saying Trophies ill add you and we can arrange matches,Thanks.I am pretty active also so shouldn't be a problem catching me online.

1-sxyrxy

2-Tj17

3-

4-

5-bluedevl007

6-

7-Kevin22101993

Took myself off list too, and to Tj17, sorry Internet box fucked up and now eating Christmas supper but might be back on later

1-sxyrxy

2-Tj17

3-supernorm

4-

5-bluedevl007

6-Moochachoas

7-Kevin22101993

i also have 2 more friends that might join . they are BEAMERS231 and Re-Tr-O

1-sxyrxy

2-Tj17

3-supernorm

4-

5-bluedevl007

6-Moochachoas

7-Kevin22101993

Ok when we boost next Time ?

1-sxyrxy

2-Tj17

3-supernorm

4-i_speak_ostrich

5-bluedevl007

6-Moochachoas

7-Kevin22101993

Dude add me, im happy to help!

Edited by ispeakostrich

1-sxyrxy

2-Tj17

3-supernorm

4-

5-bluedevl007

6-Moochachoas

7-Kevin22101993

Add me as well, I'm on right now and can boost all any time tonight. PSN same as username.

ok great boosting session last nite guys . thanks for that. hopefully we can try again tonight. 28th 7pm onwards london time . just add your name to list.

1.supernorm

2.BEAMERS231

msg me 007 reloaded when friend requesting thx.

You can add me as I have helped many, like Kevin. Time could be an issue as I am in Las Vegas (-8GMT) in comparison to London time.

just send fr to Bobby-Vegas

put goldeneye boost in FR.