Anyone else disapointed?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wasn't expecting a full game for $6.99

Loved it. I planned to just buy it at discount but play on weekend. Couldn't avoid allure of what it'd be like and played for 2 straight days. Couldn't put it down. That says something.

Loved original. Hope 2 is just as good or better.

Really hoping same radar system is implemented in 2. Really hated collecting shards in 1. Hated.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How could anyone claim to be a fan of inFamous and then say they're disappointed about this? Festival Of Blood was more than I expected. It was very entertaining and they tied in a whole new story.

Furthermore...THIS IS NOT DLC. I don't know where you all get off calling it DLC, but it is not "extra content" at all. It is a seperate game entirely. Hence why it has its own trophy list...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It sure feels more like dlc than like a stand alone psn game. Completing the story takes like 1 hour.

Not that it bothers me. I only spent 5€ and got a quick 100% in one evening.

I agree, it plays like a DLC add on content. And honestly, Dragon age has standalone add-on content that takes longer than this game. But considering I got it for free, I am not going to complain.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
it was fun while it lasted, which wasnt long enough to satisfy me. im just glad it was only 10 dollars instead of 15 cuz they easily coulda charged 15 and gotten away with it. one reason i think it wasnt as good is it could been is that they felt since they upgraded the ugc that they didnt have to go above and beyond with the rest of the game. Which i think sucks cuz imo ugc was the one stain on infamous 2. If i wanted to design games id goto college for it and I dont like playing shit that people make up on a whim, SOME of the ugc is alright but mostly i hate it.

You know what mate you hit the nail on the head. The only reason I even touched them was for trophy reasons.

I said the exact same thing when I saw the layout of the UGC missions. Why would I want to play missions with no structure or meaning. I pay money to play games that were created by a dev team who has a structured game in mind. Not a box of tricks and then tells you to go play.

• 3 months later...

Nah I found it to be a blast. Maybe because I got it on sale for $2 I might be a bit biased but I knew it would be short. Honestly I liked it being a shorter game since the first two infamous games are so long to the point that I never get anything done storywise due to all the collectibles lol

It was a nice change of pace and I really liked the atmosphere of it.

• 5 months later...