Batman Beyond Suit with NOS Energy Drinks

greggyson

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I be looking for a specially marked can/packaging? The little market around the corner from me might still have older stock that doesn't include the codes.

I noticed on other forums there was a TON of confusion on this, so I wrote up a little FAQ to help everyone with a picture, so I'll re-post this here for anyone else who needs it:

I went to the gas station this morning and picked up 2 cans.

The can's have a yellow rim around the top, with a yellow stripe down the side reading "NOS Rewards Series". They do NOT mention Arkham City specifically.

They were pretty easy to spot. I cracked open the can and the code was under the tab. Had to register an account at drinknos.com but that took only seconds, then after just 1 click I had the PSN version of the code.

Entered the second code from the second can and got the 360 version of the code.

Took less then 30 seconds from start to finish.

I noticed on the shelf a purple can, a green one, and a red one... however none of them had the yellow stripe on them saying they had a code. So look for the stripe in yellow as pictured if at all possible.

The code is directly under the tab on top of the can, its impossible to lift the tab to see the code without opening the can's seal... believe me I tried (I didn't want 2 cans of the stuff sitting open on my desk all day).

Here is a picture I just took of the can if you need a visual idea of which ones to look for still: http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x235/Surlaw-The-Mai/IPS%20Images/canNOS.jpg

ive got 3 cans.

1 for today and 2 for sunday going into monday coming up as i needed something to help stay awake sunday during the day and night(youngest birthday party). i dont have to work sunday night like i normally would. so my sleep schedual is getting changed a bit saturday into sunday. can during the day sunday while at the party and another can around 1am to help keep me up til 8am monday.

so ive got 2 extras to trade if anyone can wait til monday.

ive got 3 cans.

1 for today and 2 for sunday going into monday coming up as i needed something to help stay awake sunday during the day and night(youngest birthday party). i dont have to work sunday night like i normally would. so my sleep schedual is getting changed a bit saturday into sunday. can during the day sunday while at the party and another can around 1am to help keep me up til 8am monday.

so ive got 2 extras to trade if anyone can wait til monday.

I can wait till Monday for the code and I live in the UK so I won't get the game till friday, so this should come at the perfect time for my new game+ as I saw IGN use the skin earlier and I hope your youngest has a nice birthday party.

so the gas station next door to where my girlfriend works sells NOS. i couldn't find any so i asked her to check and sure enough, they had them. if it tastes good i'll have her pick up more and ill just post the codes for first come first served.

EDIT: on second thought, i might just help people outside of the US who can't get these. i'll find out tomorrow if ill be buying more of this drink or not.

Edited by retnuh