Insanely Helpful 300% Aptitudes Online Pirates!

What's up guys. This idea originally came from Gamefaqs. The player Scy created some Tier 6 Androids with 300% aptitudes at level 1 and uploaded them into pirates, for other players to capture them in the item world and use their stats to make some uber godly Generics or to simply continue passing them to other players as well. Some other users took the original Androids from Scy and added more char world evilities, the Old Combat Master Skills and uploaded their own data. I captured some of them today and uploaded them into my own data, so if you guys want some uber robotic females with 300% aptitudes at level 1, you just have to do the following:

1 - Have internet connection on the ps3, of course.

2 - The ability to make tier 6 Androids. Use Mt Ordeals 4, to accelerate the process. Of course, you must be on the 2nd cycle to be able to create them.

3 - Have the Discipline Room Evil Symbol

3 -Add me and set the Pirates in the item world to "Friends Only". My pirates are set to appear at turn 0, they should appear before you can even act.

My PSN is Cress_Asakura. Just put Disgaea 4 on your message and I will add you when it is possible.

This is very useful to boost the SPECIAL STALKER trophy, since they already have the chara world skills from the annoying old combat master. :D

As the user RappappaR said: you have to wait about 45 seconds or so before you complete a stage. This is because every stage you enter, the game is checking your entire friend list to look for potential pirate data to load on the next stage. If you don't give it time to finish this, you won't get pirates on the next stage. You can tell when it's done checking because the green light on your PS3 will flash like crazy while it's checking and then go solid green when it's done. Your menus will likely lag as well while it's checking. You don't have to stand around waiting, but just don't actually exit the stage until it's done. If you want to get multiple copies of the same pirate, you should rename each one or you'll get minor graphical glitches in some menus.

If you use this method, remember to share them with others as well, and set your pirates Appearance Turn to 0, to make them appear fast. ;)

Then again, all credits goes to SCY for this great help! :cool:

EDIT: If you aren't in the 2nd cycle and cannot create/capture androids, there's a Space Knight in my ship. So, you can get her with no problems.

Edited by Cress

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have more than 1 of these uber units, could you convert a single one to a class other than Android and put it with your group?

Well, I could. But I think it is easier to leave that for the other players. They capture my Androids and simply do whatever they want with them. Reincarnate them in any class, or use the Android in battle. The Android is just a "protoype" with all the aptitudes maxed, the chara world skills and evilities. It is up to you to make them into what you want. :D

Well, I didn't realize that some people haven't started the 2nd cycle yet. In this case, I will reincarnate one of them (have 4 in my ship) into another class. Which class do you guys prefer? If you want more of them, just keep going to the item world and keep recapturing. :cool:

EDIT: I just reincarnated one of them into a Space Knight. So, no more 2nd cycle problems.

Edited by Cress

Just letting folks know that this works out great! I'm still on the first cycle but I was able to capture the non-android pirate just fine. It took a pretty long time for them to show up.

A pointer I picked up from GameFAQs is that if you have a pretty long friends list, you have to wait about 45 seconds or so before you complete a stage. This is because every stage you enter, the game is checking your entire friend list to look for potential pirate data to load on the next stage. If you don't give it time to finish this, you won't get pirates on the next stage. You can tell when it's done checking because the green light on your PS3 will flash like crazy while it's checking and then go solid green when it's done. Your menus will likely lag as well while it's checking. You don't have to stand around waiting, but just don't actually exit the stage until it's done.

Another pointer I saw there is that if you want to get multiple copies of the same pirate, you should rename each one or you'll get minor graphical glitches in some menus.

Another pointer I saw there is that if you want to get multiple copies of the same pirate, you should rename each one or you'll get minor graphical glitches in some menus.

the thing about loading was on the spot lol got my char after i let the game take its time abit :D , btw regarding glitch from the copies is it ok if i rename them later together or should i rename one before i Discipline the other ?

the thing about loading was on the spot lol got my char after i let the game take its time abit :D , btw regarding glitch from the copies is it ok if i rename them later together or should i rename one before i Discipline the other ?

Well, I don't know exactly. But to be on the safe side, rename them before capturing new ones. :think:

I also want to mention that you may have to wait a bit for things to load while doing this. I went through many floors at a quick rate and I never ran into anything. I started waiting a bit when the floors would load, and the friend pirates started showing up.

Oh, also just to let you know, "Scybot" is just what they're calling his androids. From what I saw, he's just Scy.

Well, I didn't realize that some people haven't started the 2nd cycle yet. In this case, I will reincarnate one of them (have 4 in my ship) into another class. Which class do you guys prefer? If you want more of them, just keep going to the item world and keep recapturing. :cool:

EDIT: I just reincarnated one of them into a Space Knight. So, no more 2nd cycle problems.

Thank you very much!!!

I also want to mention that you may have to wait a bit for things to load while doing this. I went through many floors at a quick rate and I never ran into anything. I started waiting a bit when the floors would load, and the friend pirates started showing up.

Oh, also just to let you know, "Scybot" is just what they're calling his androids. From what I saw, he's just Scy.

Oh... I will fix his name right away. :)

Just letting folks know that this works out great! I'm still on the first cycle but I was able to capture the non-android pirate just fine. It took a pretty long time for them to show up.

A pointer I picked up from GameFAQs is that if you have a pretty long friends list, you have to wait about 45 seconds or so before you complete a stage. This is because every stage you enter, the game is checking your entire friend list to look for potential pirate data to load on the next stage. If you don't give it time to finish this, you won't get pirates on the next stage. You can tell when it's done checking because the green light on your PS3 will flash like crazy while it's checking and then go solid green when it's done. Your menus will likely lag as well while it's checking. You don't have to stand around waiting, but just don't actually exit the stage until it's done.

I added your tips in the original post. :cool:

Tip if you don't want to be reliant on a stranger if you wish to capture more at a later date in case they delete you from their friends list, change pirates, ect.

1. Capture a few of the Androids

2. Start a second PSN account if you don't have one already on another user

3. Copy your save from your primary account onto the second

4. Load up the game on the second account and create your own pirate ship full of the androids that you've captured. Then upload your ship to the network

5. Have your two accounts friend each other

6. Go back to your main account and capture them like you normally would

Now you can capture all the androids you want, at any stage in the future without having to be dependent on someone else for your supply.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, I've added you, just a quick question, what do I have to do to capture your pirates?

go to an item world in an item preferable a legendery for more freedom :) , u have to be online before trying to get into one, after transmitting some choices will be avaliable when u click on ur item pick "Friends" this way u will able ur friends pirates to show up for u on ur way through the item world u picked , please see the tips that the ppl posted on this thread and hopfully everything will be fine :D