Driver: San Francisco - Trophy Guide & Road Map

Lordilson

Thanks for the effort in the guide buddy... will start the game tonight and will be defo very very helpfull in my road... sadly it seems that for the online matter is neccesary the online code, that I don't have it, (rented game) but the main story and the SP's fun it's a fact!, great work! :applause:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly it seems that for the online matter is neccesary the online code, that I don't have it, (rented game) but the main story and the SP's fun it's a fact!, great work! :applause:

From the roadmap:

Driver: San Francisco requires a Uplay Passport to play online for longer then 48 hours and to unlock certain multiplayer modes. These come with a new copy of Driver: San Francisco or can be downloaded free off of the PSN Store (due to printing errors). You cannot platinum the game without one.

• 2 weeks later...

I was having trouble with the 200m handbrake dare (i feel like an idiot now). Until i figured out a little boosting while holding the handbrake makes it easy.

and any distance jump dare can be done while boosting off a car carrier with the murcielago lp 670-4 SV (best car in the game IMHO)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I posted this question in a separate thread, but I'll ask here too:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a default car (the one that you start races with)? Some of the cheaper cars -- even those with high stats -- don't have great handling and tend to fishtail all over the place.

I'm looking for one that is super fast and strong, but also handles great and can take corners really well. I think this will be key to beating some of the tougher challenges.

Edited by peter17319

I posted this question in a separate thread, but I'll ask here too:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a default car (the one that you start races with)? Some of the cheaper cars -- even those with high stats -- don't have great handling and tend to fishtail all over the place.

I'm looking for one that is super fast and strong, but also handles great and can take corners really well. I think this will be key to beating some of the tougher challenges.

Any of the Lamborghinis are good as they are fast but are heavy and don't spin out of control easily. If you are just looking for speed, the Pagani is the fastest but because it is so light it usually spins out.

For pass the torch, I counted up 9 times where I picked it up and held it until I dropped it due to no fuel. The next time I picked it up (it wasn't even after the fuel ran out but during it) I got the trophy. I don't think I even held it 25 times in total. No idea why but I'm not complaining, this trophy was taking ages legit anyway.

For anyone still having trouble with drifting for 250m I have just found the perfect trick.

1) Shift into taxi with a board on top (MUST have a board!)

2) Find a truck with a trailer (MUST have a trailer)

3) Aim to drive underneath it

4) When stuck, keep steering towards the truck (when you're sideways, aim towards the rear tyres)

5) As long as the truck doesn't stop, you'll get it in a few seconds.

If the truck stops for lights, just repeat Step 3&4. After 2 or so tries, you should have it. Much easier then trying it any other way.

For anyone still having trouble with drifting for 250m I have just found the perfect trick.

4) When stuck, keep steering towards the truck (when you're sideways, aim towards the rear tyres)

Holy crap, that works, I just did it! Got the 200m Drift Dare and the Show Off trophy in one shot.

It didn't work when I tried to slide under the truck while facing the same direction. Instead, I jack-knifed the truck so my car was perpendicular while stuck underneath the trailer.

Thanks for the tip! :applause:

Now if I could just figure out how to tag 30 cars in 60s. That one is killing me... :wall:

Edited by peter17319

If the truck stops for lights, just repeat Step 3&4. After 2 or so tries, you should have it. Much easier then trying it any other way.

Thanks for the tip. It has been added to the guide (with credit).

Also found an easy 250 drift.

Get to the other side of the bay (away from the city) and shift into a Caisson Whippet (big Bus).

get to the top of one of the big off road turns going downhill and just tap the hand brake as you enter the turn.

trick is not to go too fast just keep truning through the corner and adding a little accelerator and the ass of the bus will just swinging on round, got over 270 everytime easily.

hope it help!!

Get to the other side of the bay (away from the city) and shift into a Caisson Whippet (big Bus).

get to the top of one of the big off road turns going downhill and just tap the hand brake as you enter the turn.

trick is not to go too fast just keep truning through the corner and adding a little accelerator and the ass of the bus will just swinging on round, got over 270 everytime easily.

hope it help!!

Going to try this, thanks. I cant do the one suggested in the guide :p

• 4 weeks later...
yes it does.

Thank you.

hope it help!!

Thanks for the tip. It has been added to the guide (with credit).

Edited by Lordilson

Is there any way to check your progress for Tag, You're It!?

On the main menu, go to Extras, then Rewards. There's a progress bar for every trophy there. It won't give you exact numbers, but the bar should give a good indication of how much more you have to go.

Oh nice cheers mate thanks, anythings better than nothing. Was in a match with you other day too, thought your name was familiar!

Aye, I remember that. I've just got one more rank to go and I've got my plat, so it's unlikely we'll cross paths again but good luck with yours. Impressive trophy tally overall!

• Viper changed the title to Driver: San Francisco - Trophy Guide & Road Map